Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Liked 16,095 Times in 6,984 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulland
    What is the best newssite for dakar, apart from dakar.com? - that dont impress me much - was actually better last year as far as I remember
    +1000 totaly useless

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Daily Updates from the Dakar Rally on Eurosport.

http://fileserve.com/list/MSHNEyy

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    The Dakar official site is a pain to navigate...but once you get into the head of those perverted minds that designed it, you can find anything you want.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

No.305 MONSTER X-Riad team, Guerlain Chicherit
    Day 1: 74th overall
    Day 2: 23rd overall
    Day 3: 14th overall
    Not bad for a car that did not exist 12 weeks ago...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    +2000 Not easy to find things the first time

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sainz not very happy being 1st today. He doesnīt like to open the road on tomorrow stage and says itīs possible to finish not leading the race tomorrow.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    OK, it is a Dutch site, with mostly Dutch drivers , but it also gives a good vision of the top 10 differences.

http://dakar.visser.it/index.php?stage=5&type=A&stand=S
    R.I.P. all WRC heroes

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yeah the Dakar site is a bit messy but as far as its showing the results correctly and in time... Im happy to check it from time to time.

What comes to todays stage looks quite tricky and yeah, Sainz donīt never like to go at first but its not the favourite position of anyone I think. The fact still is that on the last editions of Dakar, there isnīt too many stage winners,who has been the first car at the road. Also what comes to Sainz, his strenght is the speed but he has a few weaknesses compared to a few more experienced Dakar competitors like Peterhansel but its been very cool to see how quickly on these years Sainz has been driving,he has adapted into Dakar.

At Bikes, its going pretty much as planned. Comaīs fall at yesterday looked quite scary and the race remains as very tight with Despres. If one of them doesnīt retire at some point of the event or donīt have to do heavy repairs he race for the win, will probably be tighter than for years.
    Schlesser-Aventures

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Looks pretty heavily now that VW will take the cars but the way is still very long,I know. VW has just been a very steady performer and Sainz and Al Attiyah has been doing awesome work. Also the rest of VW drivers isnīt that far from the top. BMWīs only card seems to be Peterhansel pretty much and by the way the rally has wenīt so far for BMWīs, its hard to believe that he would take this at the end.

At bikes, it is just getting more tighter and it looks like if the Chilean at his Aprilia keeps up the pace like he has been at the last days, we probably have a 3rd rider as well, fighting seriously for the victory. Despres has been steady and so has been Coma and its been amazing to watch the checkpoint how close these guys have been switching places from checkpoint to checkpoint. Still hope that Despres wins, I will be seriously his fan for the rest of the event.
    Schlesser-Aventures