Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Liked 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by V12
    Looks like we're finally shot of the BMW Sauber name, what a horrible, horrible name that was.
    http://blogs.bettor.com/Sauber-still...or-2011-a43495
    Sauber still unsure about their name for 2011

there were rumours that the team might change its name to Sauber F1 Team
    Sauber F1 Team officially confirmed ?
    VERSTAPPEN: ‘If I’d let Sainz past, dad would’ve kicked me in the nuts!’

Liked 10 Times in 10 Posts
    could one of the top drivers be left with out a drive

Adrian Sutil ?
    VERSTAPPEN: ‘If I’d let Sainz past, dad would’ve kicked me in the nuts!’

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt
    could one of the top drivers be left with out a drive

Adrian Sutil ?
    Sutil... an established driver for sure, but a top driver... really?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    What's the hold up with the Williams-Maldonado deal? Maybe Adrian Sutil with some Medion money thrown in?
    “It used to be about trying to do something. Now it’s about trying to be someone.”

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I am hoping there will be some movement after all, something like:

Sutil to Renault... I would rather see him at Williams, though, but it seems hard to imagine that Maldonado won't get that seat, given Williams' sponsor maelstrom, which was pretty much the only reason they got rid of Hülkenberg.

Petrov to Marussia. Seems like a perfect fit in so many ways.

Hülkenberg and di Resta at Force India - that would be a cracking line-up. Goodbye, Liuzzi!

Alguersuari and Ricciardo at Toro Rosso. Or Buëmi and Ricciardo at Toro Rosso! But RICCIARDO at Toro Rossssssooooooo!! Darn it!!

HRT? Anybody's guess, and I agree, they have shown no signs of being alive next season, no word on progress on a new car (which is why they wanted to buy the Toyota - if they can't foot the bill for the Toyotas even with their heralded new Spanish investor, it doesn't bode well for their survival...). I would LIKE to see Klien back there, perhaps alongside Senna.

That leaves 2 other pretty talked about names rideless... Heidfeld (yet again!) and Chandhok, who seems to have quite a few people in F1 who want him to race next year. Maybe one of them can pull a surprise and end up in a race seat after all... I would imagine that Chandhok at least is on the short list for HRT. Heidfeld has to be on everybody's short list, but he always seems to come up... short. Maybe he should shave!

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maximilian
    Heidfeld has to be on everybody's short list, but he always seems to come up... short. Maybe he should shave!
    Nah, he only needs a better manager.
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i remember last year that toro rosso had their drive pretty well confirmed but when the entry list came out, they had two vacant seats like this year.

unfortunately there doesnt seem to be many other driver swaps happening this year as no one from a bigger seat is moving and vacating space for another driver

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wattoroos
    i remember last year that toro rosso had their drive pretty well confirmed but when the entry list came out, they had two vacant seats like this year.

unfortunately there doesnt seem to be many other driver swaps happening this year as no one from a bigger seat is moving and vacating space for another driver
    Yeah, seems like those Webber to Ferrari, Massa to Renault, Schumacher to retire, Heidfeld/Hülkenberg to Mercedes, & Kimi to RedBull rumors have finally died down... too bad! :

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooper_S
    Sutil... an established driver for sure, but a top driver... really?
    Sutil has never shown anything that makes him "top". Journeyman (at that stage) Fisi had better results at Force India when they were competitive.
    “Leave me alone!”

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DexDexter
    Sutil has never shown anything that makes him "top". Journeyman (at that stage) Fisi had better results at Force India when they were competitive.
    I'm with you there. Sure, he's shown some speed occasionally, but to me, Sutil is the second most consistently overhyped driver in F1. I think we all know who #1 is in that department!