Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Liked 20 Times in 20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RJL25
    I'm not sure what your saying... are you saying that Lewis was faster then Jenson this year because the car was built for his driving style??

Frankly, I think Lewis was faster then Jenson this year because Lewis is just faster then Jenson, simple. Even if Mclaren built a car specifically for Jenson, Lewis would still get in it and be faster then Jenson.

Jenson was not the fastest driver in 2009, it was just that it took Red Bull half a season to get a double decker diffuser on their car, and Lewis had won enough races before then to make the title a non-contest. He won the championship because he was faster then Ruebens (not all that hard) not because he was the fastest driver.
    You missed the wink.

Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mia 01
    So true.....but infact I belive that Lewis is moore interested driving for RBR as it stands now than Seb driving for Maclaren.
    eh? Wild speculation. Nothing more.
    All other opinions are wrong....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    imo vettel is stupid to move on from red bull after the way they treated him and supported through to f1, so he should repay them by racing for them for some more years as long it can still compete

Liked 193 Times in 131 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic
    eh? Wild speculation. Nothing more.
    Most things are ...... in thoose kind of forums. [I belive]

Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mia 01
    Most things are ...... in thoose kind of forums. [I belive]
    Perhaps. But there is a difference between informed speculation and just plain guessing! When has Lewis EVER said, or even hinted, that he would want to drive for RBR??
    All other opinions are wrong....

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic
    Perhaps. But there is a difference between informed speculation and just plain guessing! When has Lewis EVER said, or even hinted, that he would want to drive for RBR??

Never to my knowledge, but ask him if he'd have liked to be driving the RB6 and he might say yes...

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by maximilian
    Lewis Hamilton. :
    Considering he was on their paytroll since what, 11?

I'd say he's the exception....
    HINCHTOWN!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Vettel is a pretty clever kid. His stock at the moment is super high. By making a statement like that, he gets RedBull a little shook up, which may bode well for upcoming salary and contract negotiations.

After all, to keep this super talent from following his childhood dream of racing for Ferrari... that's gotta cost RedBull a pretty penny now, doesn't it? If Seb said, I like RedBull forever, I wanna stay here... guess what... SCHWUPP!! his future salary just went down a few million dollars!

But this way, RedBull may well be inclined to offer him a super sweet deal 5-6 year contract after his current one expires. You never know...

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RJL25
    Sebastian Vettel, he has just won his first world championship with Red Bull, the team and organisation that plucked him as a young kid and developed him into the 2010 World Champion. Vettel owes everything he is to the Red Bull Racing and the broader Red Bull motorsport programs.

So why then, only a couple of weeks after winning his first title, would he turn around and say that he wants to drive for Ferrari or even Mercedes? I mean why?

http://www.motorsport.com/news/artic...D=395750&FS=F1
    At Ferrari, he would get to drive home in the latest Ferrari Sports Car - beat that!! :
    When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Valve Bounce
    At Ferrari, he would get to drive home in the latest Ferrari Sports Car - beat that!! :
    At RedBull, he gets to drive home in the X1