Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maximilian
    Lewis Hamilton. :
    I've always thought Hamilton missed his chance with Ferrari. If there was ever a chance to drive for them a few years ago, in 2008 or 2009, he should have taken it. Strategically thinking, it would have cut out Alonso's chances of joining Ferrari, and there's really no way Alonso will drive for McLaren again. It would have been a clever move by Hamilton.

As for Vettel, the only thing wrong with what he says in that article is the timing. It's not the best thing to say just after winning the titles with Red Bull, but it's not such a shocking opinion for an F1 driver to have. People seem to be so quick to condemn someone for speaking their mind.

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts
    Like it or not it's all drivers dream to drive for Ferrari :
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fandango
    As for Vettel, the only thing wrong with what he says in that article is the timing. It's not the best thing to say just after winning the titles with Red Bull, but it's not such a shocking opinion for an F1 driver to have. People seem to be so quick to condemn someone for speaking their mind.
    I think the timing is perfect. Something like this is better said when you are in control, on top, #1. After just losing the Championship to Ferrari, he wouldn't have said it. And when you're not doing so well, it's also not the time to say it and alienate a team who may already be thinking about replacing you. NOW is the time.

Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fandango
    Strategically thinking, it would have cut out Alonso's chances of joining Ferrari, and there's really no way Alonso will drive for McLaren again. It would have been a clever move by Hamilton.
    Only for Alonso to end up at Red Bull and start dominating F1 in a fashion unseen since the Schumacher days. :

Quote Originally Posted by pino
    Like it or not it's all drivers dream to drive for Ferrari :
    Massive generalisation, me thinks. : I don't see a reason, why should for instance Hamilton want to drive for Ferrari unless they happen to become much more competitive than McLaren on a consistent basis.

Liked 10 Times in 10 Posts

Schumacher: My Mercedes sucked

http://www.espnstar.com/motorsport/f...rcedes-sucked/

Michael Schumacher has blamed his Mercedes GP car for his lacklustre comeback to Formula One.
    ferrari powered toro rosso did give vettel his first f1 win
    VERSTAPPEN: ‘If I’d let Sainz past, dad would’ve kicked me in the nuts!’