Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    this started out as an end of year bash for rallying but the corperate thing has taken over and pushed rallying out but there trucking around half empty staduims around the world.
    if its a race of champions of all motorsport forms should the format be ammended to a single seater,tin top and a rallycar and thats your spectrum of motorsport covered.or do they see rallying now as poor relation.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yeah,wondered why there wasn´t any WRC cars but maybe neither Ford or Citroen wasn´t ready to send any cars for there with their mechanics. Also most likely the old spec WRC cars will be sold to customers and car collectors who could still use them and as RoC is always the place where a few will end to workshop after the event and even during it. Maybe an S2000 could be an option but a few years ago, many hated the Punto S2000 as underpowered for twisty circuit.

Most of the cars were from Germany anyway and I think them got an okey happening. I was thinking to go but then again,after I watched the ticket prices I saw that them hasn´t learned too much in a couple of years how to get more fans into the stadium.
    Schlesser-Aventures

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bt52b
    Only rally driver is Loeb!
    Only European rally driver.
    Doug Woods

Liked 558 Times in 295 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixa
    Yeah,wondered why there wasn´t any WRC cars but maybe neither Ford or Citroen wasn´t ready to send any cars for there with their mechanics. Also most likely the old spec WRC cars will be sold to customers and car collectors who could still use them and as RoC is always the place where a few will end to workshop after the event and even during it. Maybe an S2000 could be an option but a few years ago, many hated the Punto S2000 as underpowered for twisty circuit.

Most of the cars were from Germany anyway and I think them got an okey happening. I was thinking to go but then again,after I watched the ticket prices I saw that them hasn´t learned too much in a couple of years how to get more fans into the stadium.

Are there any RESULTS, or is that not so important?
    John Vanlandingham
    Sleezattle WA, USA
    Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    anyone know where can I download this years race of champions?