Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I don't follow any other motor racing series besides F1. Just not interested at all.
    “Leave me alone!”

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan92
    up to this season, I was never really interested in other single seater catergory's, but this season I found myself interested in GP2,and to a certain degree, GP3.

Anyone else interested in other single seater catergory's?
    Well, not in the F1 forum, if that means anything to you. Maybe we could discuss this in chit chat.
    When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    I used to like IndyCar / CART as much as F1 in the late 90's but I haven't watched it for 10 years now.
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    A bit of Indycar and a lot of Drag racing. I'll never get bored of the shear violence and noise from a pair of top fuel cars leaving the line.

Liked 20 Times in 20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Valve Bounce
    Well, not in the F1 forum, if that means anything to you. Maybe we could discuss this in chit chat.
    Well no, because this thread is directed at F1 viewers.

Liked 16 Times in 16 Posts
    I used to love A1GP. Equal car standards with "power boosts" made some exciting races and overtaking. Pity the concept never took off
    "But it aint how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." Rocky.

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    My interest in US single seater racing has faded a bit in the past two years, although with the return of multiple engines and allowing aero mods being a step in the right direction I'll probably make more of an effort to watch it. Lower down the ladder I pay attention to F3 and FFord but your GP2s, GP3s, FRenaults of the world are just too samey and boring.

Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts
    In terms of watching I tend to see only a couple of races per season at best in GP2, IndyCar, also an odd race in WSR/GP3/an F3 series, etc. But in terms of following I'm constantly trying to keep myself up with all the information, especially GP2.

Liked 9 Times in 9 Posts
    I watch:
    superleague formula-brilliant racing with awesome cars in strange but fun concept
    GP2-great sounding cars and where stars of the future are usually made
    GP3-other future stars feature as they come up through the ranks
    IndyCar-only occasionaly watch this, usually only the street and road races, Indy and texas, but thats not to say I dislike oval racing. rather on the contrary, but ugly cars on NASCAR 'cookie cutter' tracks dont appeal, whereas the good old days of beautiful cars on great ovals like california and Michigan did.......

I'll also catch whatever I can of WSbR, F3, FFord and FRenault

I used to watch;
    A1GP-great fun in a series with an interesting concept, shame it never reached its potential and was killed by a moron
    ChampCar-great fun in a great series with great racing and great cars, shame it was killed by a moron. (I lie, more than one moron to be fair over the years...)
    Congratulations Sebastian Vettel. Champion of the season of seasons.

Liked 186 Times in 146 Posts
    I've seen the old A1GP cars racing in a new series this year but I'm struggling to remember what it was called... anyone? I only caught the occasional glimpse of it so I can't say if it was a good series or not.