Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Liked 9 Times in 9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by go mads
    might be a few years premature but i would keep a serious eye on tom blomqvist son of rally legend stig,hes just won the very competitive british formula renault title in what i believe to be his first full season in single seat racing.sticking with sons of rally drivers carlos sainz jnr has just had a great season in formula bmw culminating with victory in macau last weekend,i believe he has red bull backing so with there names, some funding and obvious talent i would be surprised not to see one if not both in f1 one day.
    very true, Blomqvist is a promising prospect, though needs to impress in higher series in the next couple of years.

If we really want to be talking very long term, then dare I suggest the name of Scott Pye, 2010 British Formula Ford champion. seems like a good prospect as well, though he's got a long way to go and I here is going to new zealand next year with the toyota series over there, whereas it would seem better to stay in europe. still, good luck to the lad.
    Congratulations Sebastian Vettel. Champion of the season of seasons.

Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts
    Talking about low feeder series, watch out for Kevin Korjus. He won FR Eurocup 2.0 in convincing style - a series, which has been among the main feeders to Formula 3 and WSR over the years.

Liked 36 Times in 13 Posts
    I would say Álvaro Parente, winner of British F3 and WSR 3.5 in the past, but unfortunately i find it difficult since there is not enough funding.. On the other hand, we also have Félix da Costa, who was very quick in the Force India, and finished 6th in Macau this weekend, ahead of his team-mate, and previously mentioned in this topic, Jean Eric-Vergne. He also has the advantage of being managed by Tiago Monteiro, who has very good relations in the F1 paddock.

Liked 26 Times in 18 Posts
    It's terrible that Esteban Guerrieri has won more FR3.5 races than the champion and vice-champion this year, yet he struggles to climb higher.
    Nitropteron - Fly fast or get crushed!
    by NaBUrean Prodooktionz
    naburu38.itch.io

Liked 16 Times in 16 Posts
    At the tender age of 41, The Shoe is definetely one to watch out for in the future. He is a definite candidate for some WDC in the next 10 years :
    "But it aint how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." Rocky.

Liked 9 Times in 9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NaBUru38
    It's terrible that Esteban Guerrieri has won more FR3.5 races than the champion and vice-champion this year, yet he struggles to climb higher.
    absolutely.

If he had the chance to compete in all races this year, then surely he would have dominated the championship.

I really wish him well but i fear people dont see the skill that I think is there with him.

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Oliver Turvey is beginning to look like serious prospect.

Liked 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Matthew Brabham
    VERSTAPPEN: ‘If I’d let Sainz past, dad would’ve kicked me in the nuts!’

Liked 9 Times in 9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt
    Matthew Brabham
    Never heard of him. (Though he has a famous name so Im guessing a relation......)

Please do enlighten me on this racing talent

Liked 20 Times in 20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt
    Matthew Brabham
    Honestly why bother dropping names of people that are related to world champions, when they have no sort of racing achievements whatsoever to speak of?