Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Proton Racing . A possible Lotus 'junior' team?

Sorry for making another Lotus thread but i think this is fairly different.
    Now, that the Group Lotus are combining with the Renault team, there's a very little chance that Tony could use that Lotus brand.
    Instead of that, he could possibly use Proton's name.

Well, from my POV, it's alright okay to bring that Proton brand to Formula 1. Yeah, i know the car on the road are not reliable enough. Now that you/i think about it. Lotus own by Proton. It could make sense that Tony could use that and turn it into Lotus 'junior' team.

Just like Torro Rosso and Red Bull. It's likely to happen but hey, this is Formula One. It could prove me wrong. :

And lastly, i hope that he won't change it into Proton 1Malaysia Racing team.
    " You need to put your life on the line to become a race car driver. " , ZEROX said . :vader:

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    Well, that would make it a junior junior team, because Lotus is far from being a senior team so far.
    When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    lotus are probaly better off investing in just themselves just for now, and then open up entries for new teams next year

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    When I think F1, i do not think of Proton...

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Well to be honest, I didn't think of F1 when I thought of Spyker either, but anything can change. I never thought I'd ever share the light inside a Hyundai dealership either, but I sat at a desk recently giving serious consideration to a Genesis. It's one damn nice automobile. I've never even seen a Proton in person, let alone driven one, but the times they are a changin'.....
    HINCHTOWN!!