Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eki
    A.F.F. looked at him (otherwise he wouldn't have known the Somali guy was looking at him). Then they both looked at each other wondering why the other guy was looking at him. Then the Somali guy reckons A.F.F. was looking at him because he's a Somali and A.F.F. doesn't like Somalis, and that's why he said "F**k you my friend".
    Aah... a racist reference.

Well, the truth is I was looking at him because his behaviour was very nervous. At that time it didn't hit me but now I realize I might have shared a moment with a potential terrorist. Maybe he realized that I'm a racist guy and he was so obvious to be suspect and then got nervous. God for bid he said it from a distance. Otherwise I might have acted and said something back.

Anyways, it's true. I don't like them very much.
    Another Flying Finn

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Perhaps he's not a Paasonen fan? (who is?)
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    Hey!! I'm a Paasonen fan!
    Another Flying Finn

Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts
    I think the deeper question is "why does Finland need Somalis?" Are there not enough guys to take care of the women?? If you never let him in the country you wouldn't have the problem
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Roamy
    I think the deeper question is "why does Finland need Somalis?" Are there not enough guys to take care of the women?? If you never let him in the country you wouldn't have the problem
    Nope, I'm sure there is something in here about there not being enough guys

[youtube]ATXV3DzKv68[/youtube]
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    I don't think it ever was that we need them in any way. Somalis are mainly refugees and when they noticed Finland offers them a good standard of living as a refugees, they played some drums and whoops, a couple of their cousins came too.
    Another Flying Finn

Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts
    So why do you need refugees?? Why does any modern country need refugees????
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    So why do you need refugees?? Why does any modern country need refugees????
    You've got it all wrong, Roamy. It's not that modern countries need refugees, it's that refugees need safe countries. It was only about 70 years when Finland sent 80,000 children to Sweden, Denmark and Norway, so that they'd be safe from the Soviet bombs.
    I could really use a fish right now

Liked 558 Times in 295 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eki
    You've got it all wrong, Roamy. It's not that modern countries need refugees, it's that refugees need safe countries. It was only about 70 years when Finland sent 80,000 children to Sweden, Denmark and Norway, so that they'd be safe from the Soviet bombs.

Particularly odd misunderstanding when the complainer is from a country originally settled and filled with 10s of millions of people because it was a safe haven, essentially a whole country full of refugees and the likelihood is extremely high his own ancestors were despised refugees.

As usual, it's Ok for "us" to be or do something, its despicable if anybody else does the same.

Oi.
    John Vanlandingham
    Sleezattle WA, USA
    Vive le Prole-le-ralliat

Liked 558 Times in 295 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A.F.F.
    Yesterday I was at the Helsinki city centre. I was walking and I had to cross a street so I stopped at the traffic lights. Beside me was a young Somalian guy, very nervous of something. He looked at me many times and as soon as the lights turned green, he rushed over the street. As he crossed the street he turned over, gave me a finger and shouted ""F**k you my friend!!"

Now, I didn't know we were friends? And among my friends, we do not usually say "F**k you" to each others. Maybe Somalians do so? Does anybody know?

However, if I have to hear such a thing, "F**k you", I rather hear it with a compliment! I think this was the nicest way of hearing "F**k you" I've ever heard

F**k you my friends
    The only thing I can think of is he learned from the recent US Administration the principle of "pre-emptive attack.
    He was just telling you "Fawk you" in advance before you attacked him, it doesn't matter if you were the person who did him wrong, just like "we" invaded a country which had not attacked "us" and, according to the same people who led the pre-emptive The War Against Terror only 9-10 months earlier, was not a threat to the US or any of its neighbors.

Makes perfect sense!
    John Vanlandingham
    Sleezattle WA, USA
    Vive le Prole-le-ralliat