Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    IMHO, as soon as Fernandes relents, David Hunt knows the IP he owns is essentially worthless, so I think it will be Hunt fighting Lotus, as he is already on record as saying he will.
    HINCHTOWN!!

Liked 26 Times in 26 Posts
    What a mucking fuddle
    Riccardo Patrese - 256GPs 1977-1993

Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Krogshöj

But I don't believe he has more moral right to the Lotus name than Group Lotus.
    Moral rights or not (this is something that is often subjective and debatable), but Group Lotus leaves an impression of lacking common sense. They get free publicity from a professional racing outfit, but are not satisfied with it and want to "control" things themselves. Lotus Cars has got involved in all kinds of racing series and arguably with taxpayers money with the help of Malaysian government (while Fernandes' team uses his private money). So besides all, I am unsure, for how long can Lotus Cars afford such mammoth program in motorsports. And we are arguing about it, IMO current Lotus Racing is closer to the real Lotus stuff than Renault. Seeing Renault in Lotus' colours wouldn't make too much sense to me, but seeing Lotus as a private racing team based in Norfolk makes.

Tony Fernandes has made it clear his team will be "Team Lotus" in 2011 but is predicting battles ahead - http://twitter.com/tonyfernandes/sta...86151787307008

that he

that he wow powerleveling not many words, he upturned wow accounts around to see it from the buy wow gold table close table cabo, no laughing cheap wow gold gather utterance, put softened strain, courteously wow gold asked: "Cabe Monk, I but now .

Group Lotus has ramped up its involvement in Formula 1 by becoming title sponsor and a major shareholder in the rebranded Lotus Renault GP Team.
    http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/88616

Liked 50 Times in 32 Posts
    All I need to know is which Lotus team Kovalainen drives next year, is it Team Lotus Renault, Renault Lotus team, or perhaps Lotus Renault Team, or Team Renault Lotus?
    C'est la vie ja taksi tuo.

Liked 65 Times in 42 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ArrowsFA1
    That is a good looking race car. Or would have been if they hadn't gone and ****ed it up by putting red wing end plates on it in deferrence to Total.
    Forza Ferrari!!

Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Jesus H Christ!

Not only do group lotus p!ss all over TEAM Lotus by attempting to pull the rug out from under Tony's team after they have done all the legwork, but now they muddy the waters further by launching in black and gold after Tony Fernandes has specifically said that his team would run in that livery.

As it stands we'll have four black and gold cars competing next season, two for Renault Lotus and another two Lotus Renaults.

What. A. Mess.
    All other opinions are wrong....

Dany bahr has done us a favour. Never felt better about our future and Team Lotus. Looks like the trying to hijak our black and gold idea.
    http://twitter.com/tonyfernandes/sta...42695762968577