Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Simmi
    But I don't think this is a move that will benefit existing fans of the sport. Anyone know about motors?
    I'm an existing fan and it'd benefit me. I doubt that I'm the only rally fan in the country without satellite and, therefore, unable to view anything other than Freeview channels.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    AFAIK Motors deal continues next year. If Ch5 get WRC, that IS terrestrial therefore v good for the penetration of the sport but there still needs to be a UK deal for the live stage coverage... ESPN?

Liked 106 Times in 60 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry_Japan
    AFAIK Motors deal continues next year. If Ch5 get WRC, that IS terrestrial therefore v good for the penetration of the sport but there still needs to be a UK deal for the live stage coverage... ESPN?
    ESPN are you joking? Im not paying extra to watch one live stage on top of what I already pay for sky!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Allyc85
    ESPN are you joking? Im not paying extra to watch one live stage on top of what I already pay for sky!
    ... agreed! I wasn't saying it in hope; it's just what I've heard. Especitally if Ch5 get a highlights deal, I expect ITV4 will step away from WRC, leaving only a payTV option for live coverage...