Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Easy Drifter
    There really is a town called Chicken in Alaska. Population less than 20 I believe.
    You call that a town?!
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Renault
    Robert Kubica
    Sebastien Buemi

Marussia Virgin
    Timo Glock
    Vitaly Petrov

Toro Rosso
    Jaime Alguersuari
    daniel ricciardo
    VERSTAPPEN: ‘If I’d let Sainz past, dad would’ve kicked me in the nuts!’

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skc
    Sutil drives for Ferrari and pressures Fred who tries to blackmail the Scuderia and ends up with a Horses Head in his bed.

MS beats Rosberg and Flav takes over from Bernie and we see our first F1 race on a Super Yacht.

(OK, the last sentence isn't very likely )
    Sutil will never pressure Fred if he goes to Ferrari. 1. He's not fast enough, 2. it's in his contract.
    “Leave me alone!”

Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    How can anyone take a 'speculation' thread seriously if it doesn't mention Villeneuve ??

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Petrov, Hulkenberg swap.
    Standardises KERS standardises diffuser for 2011

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Chicken, Alaska is on the Top of the World Highway. Highway only open in summer. My ex was across it in 09. Mostly unpaved. Runs from Alasaka into Canada's Yukon. It does have a road sign and population she tells me is 5. A gas Station and a couple of houses.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    If Petrov had the money, Renault would already have signed him for 2011. My guess is that they are trying to sell him to a big Russian sponsor, for example Beeline Telecom, and if they don't succeed, they'll sign Heidfeld or Hülkenberg. In that case, Petrov might still stay in F1 with Marussia Virgin. They probably want a Russian driver. If it ain't Petrov, it could by Mikhail Aleshin, the 2010 Formula Renault 3.5 champion.

To be honest, I hope Petrov gets another chance. He made a lot of mistakes but I think Boullier's attitude had a lot to do with it. He was constantly putting the pressure on Vitaly's shoulders by saying he's got to make less mistakes, have better performance etc. and it might have backfired. Meanwhile, Williams was patient with Hülkenberg during his horrid first third of the season and it payed its dividents at the and of the year.
    “It used to be about trying to do something. Now it’s about trying to be someone.”

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    i think its perfectly acceptable fir the boss to put pressure on petrov, afterall he is supposed to be in the pinnacle of all motorsports.

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
    Isn't 2011 going to be Coulthards year?
    To join, copy and paste this into your signature.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Unfortunately I don't see Hulkenberg anywhere. Reportedly he turned down a multi-year contract with Williams that would have seen him loaned out to Hispania in 2011 before presumably returning to Williams in 2012 (this is Barrichello's last year, right?) But the only seat that's really left is Petrov's, and it sounds like Petrov's keeping it - if he doesn't then I think Heidfeld would be more likely than Hulkenberg.

I hope he doesn't just disappear like Grosjean did, though I guess he hasn't been hung out to dry as badly by his team.