Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Well done Mark

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by henners88
    Its interesting you should say that, did anyone see the Red Bull interview broadcasted with Lauda, Horner, Berger, Vettel, Webber and Newey from Milton Keynes? Webber was magnanimous in defeat and took it like a true professional. The feelings were no doubt raw but Webber is a fine sportsman and the way in which he handled losing the championship reminded me of Felipe Massa in Brazil 2008. Webber certainly proved himself this year.
    Right on. I don't know where eu is coming from; must have been something he ate. ..........or drank. :
    When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout

Liked 14 Times in 13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by henners88
    Its interesting you should say that, did anyone see the Red Bull interview broadcasted with Lauda, Horner, Berger, Vettel, Webber and Newey from Milton Keynes?
    Is this interview available anywhere online? I'd like to view it if possible.
    Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    hopefully this time next year it will be well done mark the new WDC, but imo he is great for the sport.

Liked 673 Times in 470 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Valve Bounce
    Right on. I don't know where eu is coming from; must have been something he ate. ..........or drank. :
    Just the Kool Aid from the Ferrari pits... why do you ask?

I might have to look for the mentioned Webber interview online. Knowing how to lose with dignity is something often lacking in todays sporting athletes.