Page 22 of 260 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorsportfun
    Dave Richards told Motorsport news that two customers could run regularly in the WRC.
    As there is no place for Kimi in Citroen, I'd like TMR with Mini and Kimi...

Liked 212 Times in 133 Posts
    Apparently one Mini is to Daniel Olivieira. Carlos Magalhães left Bruno Magalhães to codrive Oliveira in WRC and it's more than plausible one of those cars is for them.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Francis44
    Apparently one Mini is to Daniel Olivieira. Carlos Magalhães left Bruno Magalhães to codrive Oliveira in WRC and it's more than plausible one of those cars is for them.
    I heard same rumor, 11 WRC rounds starting from Portugal...

Hopefully we hear something official soon
    Passion will make you crazy, but is there a other way to live ? :burnout:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToughMac
    Might be a problem, don't think the car is supposed to be homologated until March.
    OK, but after the car is been homologated, can custumers run the Mini Countryman WRCar in rallies were the Prodrive team is not entered? Citroen and Ford do not let outsiders touch their cars. But will Prodrive allow other teams (RalliArt Italia ??!) run and service the car when Prodrive themselfs stay at home to devellop the car?
    R.I.P. all WRC heroes

Liked 660 Times in 319 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alleskids
    OK, but after the car is been homologated, can custumers run the Mini Countryman WRCar in rallies were the Prodrive team is not entered? Citroen and Ford do not let outsiders touch their cars. But will Prodrive allow other teams (RalliArt Italia ??!) run and service and the car when Prodrive themselfs stay at home to devellop the car?
    I think that is a key part of the commercial model that Prodrive are running. They NEED people to buy the cars and run them.

Like Malcolm did with the Focus. I think it is only for year 1 of the WRC Fiesta that they are planning to keep a grip on them. After that, Malcolm needs to start selling them as well. That is how he pays the bills, as Ford contribute very little.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by alleskids
    OK, but after the car is been homologated, can custumers run the Mini Countryman WRCar in rallies were the Prodrive team is not entered? Citroen and Ford do not let outsiders touch their cars. But will Prodrive allow other teams (RalliArt Italia ??!) run and service and the car when Prodrive themselfs stay at home to devellop the car?
    Also I guess, that Prodrive will make a kind of 'client' team that can go to all the events, provide spare parts and engineers and mechanics to run the car.

Like the did in the past. But I think you can also buy the car and run it yourselves with support of Prodrive engineer.
    Passion will make you crazy, but is there a other way to live ? :burnout:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Francis44
    interesting news ...

Liked 304 Times in 214 Posts
    Have you heard/read rumour about Luca Rossetti switching to the hypothetical(for now)Mini of Grifone in 2011

Liked 33 Times in 19 Posts
    Oliveira said this weekend (he run last round of Argentinean Champ.) that he is planning 11 WRC rounds with the Mini.

He is a real gentlemen driver, no way we shoudl expect anything from him.
    Zeque
    Argentina

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom206wrc
    Have you heard/read rumour about Luca Rossetti switching to the hypothetical(for now)Mini of Grifone in 2011
    Mini has already bought (bebore Sardinian tests) a Countryman.