Page 205 of 260 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207215255 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 2591
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    @Bubbaontour: Thanks for the reply. I hope you have paid attention to the fact that not everyone on here is cynical about you guys. I always thought what you guys did was awesome. BTW it has not been hard to guess who the pros are on here. This is a great bridge between fan and pro. I'm sorry Kris couldn't go to Tour de Corse; that would have suited him.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbaontour
    Plan9, Basically no comment sorry. even if i did know i wouldn't say. We have been fairly well received everywhere we have been. And the lad on twitter is Cal, he covers all the recce's with me actually but he is a young pup into his social media

grugsticles, Believe or not most of us are normal people with just as big a interest in rallying as the average fan Im sure you would be surprised how meny professionals 'lurk' on here... we have been reading this thread since the very start. re reading it is like a documentary of the last two years of my life! and yes my words are guarded. theres no way i would ever discuss anything of any 'value' on here. it was just the comments regaiding our set up/image got my goat a bit and i wanted a explanation.

And team clothing is to be returned and drestroyed, I have never sold it and i never will. its not worth the risk. Im sure people will know instances of it happening, and it does, but not from me.
    I often wonder who reads these message boards, people behind the scenes etc... Nice to have your input here, and hope everything is now sorted after that fire!
    Ha'wey Hamilton, bring the WDC crown home and the beers are on me :up:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    To gigigallinum1

I was one of the guys in oz, I went out with the bwrt lads to do the recce and then on the car for the rally so I probably met you. We were pissing everyone off all weekend kicking a rugby ball around (badly)
    Is on a Mini adventure :)

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    Plan9, Basically no comment sorry. even if i did know i wouldn't say. We have been fairly well received everywhere we have been. And the lad on twitter is Cal, he covers all the recce's with me actually but he is a young pup into his social media

grugsticles, Believe or not most of us are normal people with just as big a interest in rallying as the average fan Im sure you would be surprised how meny professionals 'lurk' on here... we have been reading this thread since the very start. re reading it is like a documentary of the last two years of my life! and yes my words are guarded. theres no way i would ever discuss anything of any 'value' on here. it was just the comments regaiding our set up/image got my goat a bit and i wanted a explanation.

And team clothing is to be returned and drestroyed, I have never sold it and i never will. its not worth the risk. Im sure people will know instances of it happening, and it does, but not from me.
    I have to say I'm pissed off the whole situation. Prodrive+Mini+drivers is/was very promising alltogether. You guys received better results in a short period of time then many manufacturer teams in the past. That's why it feels so unfair. I didn't feel like this when Nissan or Suzuki or even Hyundai faded away because they never really showed any progress. You guys had podium results and who knows with better luck, on tarmac you would have gotten it. Plus, Mini is a frigging cool car and I love to see on stages. Fingers crossed for you guys for the future.
    Another Flying Finn

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I guess If I though about it I would actually expected rallying professionals to venture online to get an insight to what the fans are thinking and discussing, but I assumed that actually advertising ones professional career would be a definite no for the unwanted attention it may bring. Good on you for bridging the gap that little bit between the professionals and the little people.

A.F.F - hitting the nail on the head with the mother-of-god of all hammers!

Liked 199 Times in 118 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A.F.F.
    I have to say I'm pissed off the whole situation. Prodrive+Mini+drivers is/was very promising alltogether. You guys received better results in a short period of time then many manufacturer teams in the past. That's why it feels so unfair. I didn't feel like this when Nissan or Suzuki or even Hyundai faded away because they never really showed any progress. You guys had podium results and who knows with better luck, on tarmac you would have gotten it. Plus, Mini is a frigging cool car and I love to see on stages. Fingers crossed for you guys for the future.
    Podiums are due to the great driver.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Barreis
    Since Sordo´s faster with the MINI than with the Citroen both on gravel and tarmac, doesn´t that mean that the MINI is faster than the citroen?

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Barreis
    True but I believe good results boost the whole team!
    Another Flying Finn

Liked 353 Times in 209 Posts
    To gigigallinum1

I was one of the guys in oz, I went out with the bwrt lads to do the recce and then on the car for the rally so I probably met you. We were pissing everyone off all weekend kicking a rugby ball around (badly)
    Man, I was watching you guys and you had so much fun! I would have loved to have joined in but a bit shy in that case, specially guys who fix and deal with cars where I would just drool and ask stupid questions!! =) haha
    GG: "I'm stinky! I needa good shower and nice bowl of pasta!"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    In the "replacement for JML" thread there was a photo posted of Dani with Meguiars car care products. Has he picked them up as a sponsor? I have been following his homepage and it seems like every few days he picks up a new endorsement. I hope he makes good use of these