Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wedge
    Lack of talent?
    Yep, lack of talent! He was driving outside the track almost every lap, one mistake after the other!
    Six tenths my rear side.
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ioan
    Yep, lack of talent! He was driving outside the track almost every lap, one mistake after the other!
    Six tenths my rear side.
    You don't know what you're talking about, so I suggest you shut it. Alonso is a two times champion, he fought back very well to become championship leader but he lost out.
    In anticipation of the next corner...

Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wedge
    Lack of talent? Renault were difficult to overtake cf. Hamilton vs. Kubica and in hindsight Ferrari should have stayed out longer on the first stint.

True, all true, but ever since the "dream team" left, every year there have been some really dumb mistakes by ferrrari managment....things such as Massa running out of gas as he went out to qualify.......Massa having been permitted to leave with the fuel hose attached to his car when leading the race in Singapore (that would have given him all the points he needed to win the WDC....)

I KNEW the petrov and rosberg had already pitted and probably run to the end of the race. The only way me does this, who is mostly incompentent in being a team manager, is if I can look at the timing gaps, and be sure that FA comes out ahead of those two..........

and if I were smart enough not have done it, then that means they are really hurting for some talent on that pit wall

Vettel may have won but Fred and his team lost

BTW that sixth tenths of a second got lost somewhere, as they were that scared of webber
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer:

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Alonso fought bravely to the very end with a car, which in far too many races was the third fastest. He had an awesome season. I am very happy to be a fan of him.
    Formula 1

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    TBH i dont think many people are giving Petrov the credit he deserves. Yes the Renault was difficult to get past because it had great traction off the corners but the truth is, he never once made a mistake, never ran wide and was firm and fair with his defensive driving. and its 6th place meaning 8 well earned points which has also probably secured him a seat next year.
    "Alboreto, into the pits, and im going to stop the startwatch" (Murray Walker, Monaco 1987)

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fischer
    You don't know what you're talking about, so I suggest you shut it.
    Where's pino when you need him?
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 32 Times in 32 Posts
    Six tenths my rear side.
    He was over driving the car. What did he have to lose with Vettel comfortably leading the race and championship?

Hamilton was stuck behind Kubica. Which tells you how hard the Renaults were difficult to overtake. Hamilton went off and ruined his LF tyre with flat spots. That must be lack of talent.

Gosh, which is worse? the previous examples or spearing into cars when trying to overtake. I find the latter almost unforgivable compared to what Alonso did in Abu Dhabi.

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jens
    Most likely simply an emotional reaction without much serious thought put into it.
    Understandable in the heat of the moment, but he seemed to hold the same opinion of Petrov when he spoke to the BBC after the race.

Sulky petulant whinger who I'm pleased to say couldn't even win with his 7 points gained by cheating.
    Useful F1 Twitter thingy: http://goo.gl/6PO1u

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave B
    Sulky petulant whinger who I'm pleased to say couldn't even win with his 7 points gained by cheating.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Where's pino when you need him?
    Please, go cry in a corner. What do you do for a living, you sit behind a desk or clean cars and accuse someone of lack of talent?
    In anticipation of the next corner...