Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by racepode1
    Great Season Fernado, with thath car second in the Championship is an excepcional result. Any one will be hungry in that situation. For those who call alonso Cheater Remember the race when the pace car block Fernanddo...
    What coverage have you been watching?
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel

Spanish or Italian by the sounds of it.
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wedge
    He was over driving the car. What did he have to lose with Vettel comfortably leading the race and championship?

Hamilton was stuck behind Kubica. Which tells you how hard the Renaults were difficult to overtake. Hamilton went off and ruined his LF tyre with flat spots. That must be lack of talent.

Gosh, which is worse? the previous examples or spearing into cars when trying to overtake. I find the latter almost unforgivable compared to what Alonso did in Abu Dhabi.
    So now you think that Petrov is as good as Kubica? I wouldn't say teh opposite but I do not remember people stating this until now.

Also Hamilton has tried several times to get by, while Alonso had troubles getting close to Petrov even though he was all over the place and constantly outbraking himself.

IMO Alonso is bad in one to one racing (he's been bumping into other cars quite a lot this season, a bit like Alguersuari) and he's not the fastest out there either. If it weren't for team orders and 3 mechanical failures for Vettel Alonso would have never had the slightest chance to the title.
    Michael Schumacher The Best Ever F1 Driver
    Everything I post is my own opinion and I\'ll always try to back it up! :)
    They need us: http://www.ursusarctos.ro

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Probably the one with the red mist.

Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Blame yourself or your team, not the opposition when all they did was their job.
    All other opinions are wrong....

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think Alonso's gesture to Petrov was wrong and unsporting, but I find it amazing how much people hate Alonso. I mean, when Hamilton was caught lieing to the stewards that time in Australia, for example, why didn't he earn the nickname "the liar"? Or the time when when Vettel was gesticulating in Hungary over his drive-through penalty? Or Vettel's "crazy" signs about Webber in Turkey? It's not like Alonso is only the imperfect person out there, and yet all the bile is tossed at him.

People laugh over Hunt punching a marshall, or Piquet attacking Salazar, but Alonso steps out of line and half the people on here want to crucify him.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fandango
    I think Alonso's gesture to Petrov was wrong and unsporting, but I find it amazing how much people hate Alonso.
    He's making it very easy with his behavior.

I mean, when Hamilton was caught lieing to the stewards that time in Australia, for example, why didn't he earn the nickname "the liar"? Or the time when when Vettel was gesticulating in Hungary over his drive-through penalty? Or Vettel's "crazy" signs about Webber in Turkey? It's not like Alonso is only the imperfect person out there, and yet all the bile is tossed at him.
    The all were criticized, or worse, at that time, so why shouldn't Alonso be criticized too?! Maybe you can explain us?

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    I think Alonso's gesture to Petrov was wrong and unsporting, but I find it amazing how much people hate Alonso. I mean, when Hamilton was caught lieing to the stewards that time in Australia, for example, why didn't he earn the nickname "the liar"? Or the time when when Vettel was gesticulating in Hungary over his drive-through penalty? Or Vettel's "crazy" signs about Webber in Turkey? It's not like Alonso is only the imperfect person out there, and yet all the bile is tossed at him.

People laugh over Hunt punching a marshall, or Piquet attacking Salazar, but Alonso steps out of line and half the people on here want to crucify him.
    But he's always doing this stuff. Whining at the team to get Massa out of the way in Germany, causing problems in McLaren, being aware of the cheating that went on in Singapore with Piquet and acting as if he was a saint. If Alonso just drove he'd be FAR more popular. He's a good driver, but as a character he's consistently sub-par.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    But he's always doing this stuff. Whining at the team to get Massa out of the way in Germany, causing problems in McLaren, being aware of the cheating that went on in Singapore with Piquet and acting as if he was a saint. If Alonso just drove he'd be FAR more popular. He's a good driver, but as a character he's consistently sub-par.
    You're being kind.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    As Ioan said about Hamilton, he was criticised at the time. Tbh I don't see that liegate controversy as being that bad. It was just very very silly of McLaren and Lewis. I'm not the biggest Lewis fan tbh but even I can't hold the lying fiasco against him.