Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rosberg

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wattoroos
    he really made the most of a good strategy call to finish fourth, looks like pitting at the start was the way to go unless you were right up there.

i think that rosberg will be a dark horse next year

I hope your right, however as I stated earlier I believe Rosberg will be relegated to second driver, just as every other driver has, who has had the misfortune to be in the same team as Schumacher.
    As with Prost and Senna before him, Schumacher will have insisted he be No1, next season anything and everything will revolve around Schumacher, I really hope I'm wrong, however experience tells me I'm right.

scaliwag.
    loloaqici82qb4ip?

Liked 373 Times in 289 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scaliwag
    I hope your right, however as I stated earlier I believe Rosberg will be relegated to second driver, just as every other driver has, who has had the misfortune to be in the same team as Schumacher.
    As with Prost and Senna before him, Schumacher will have insisted he be No1, next season anything and everything will revolve around Schumacher, I really hope I'm wrong, however experience tells me I'm right.

scaliwag.
    I don't think that MSC can make the case for #1 status. If he did, they would probably tell him that Rosberg should get that status. I do think we are going to get a repeat of this year where both sides of the garage are acting sorta independently and by default help the team. If either one becomes a real WDC contender, I am sure the other would be supportive the occasion called for help.

First things first, lets just hope that with a year under their belt Mercedes GP can now build a very good car to match their excellent engine.
    you can't argue with results.

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by truefan72
    I don't think that MSC can make the case for #1 status. If he did, they would probably tell him that Rosberg should get that status. I do think we are going to get a repeat of this year where both sides of the garage are acting sorta independently and by default help the team. If either one becomes a real WDC contender, I am sure the other would be supportive the occasion called for help.
    Yeah Right! I cannot see what this premise is based on.

Quote Originally Posted by truefan72
    First things first, lets just hope that with a year under their belt Mercedes GP can now build a very good car to match their excellent engine.
    This is a distinct possibility, judging by some of Rosberg's efforts this year.
    When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout

Liked 22 Times in 17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rickos
    A year later, Rosberg is the cream of the crop, again, crap team-mate or not.
    Good breeding by a former F1 driver is has shown to be a key ingredient, now and in the past.
    He has had an excellent season, no question.

But I still disagree with 'cream of the crop'.

Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Malllen
    He has had an excellent season, no question.

But I still disagree with 'cream of the crop'.
    So then you agree MS was not that great - I will go with that !!
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scaliwag

scaliwag.

With all his other team mates, Schumi was always faster and that called for his no one status, he dint radio the team to ask his teammate to slow down like we saw in Germany. This time its very different, Rosberg has been faster in majority of the races, and he has accepted that fact, and never once I have seen where something was changed because of schumi which didn't suit Rosberg. So the basis on which your making the assumption itself is wrong.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by i_max2k2
    With all his other team mates, Schumi was always faster and that called for his no one status, he dint radio the team to ask his teammate to slow down like we saw in Germany. This time its very different, Rosberg has been faster in majority of the races, and he has accepted that fact, and never once I have seen where something was changed because of schumi which didn't suit Rosberg. So the basis on which your making the assumption itself is wrong.

Well I guess we'll find out who's right and who's wrong next season, I'll stick to my guns until proven wrong, and in the unlikely event I turn out to be wrong I'll accept it without equivocation.

scaliwag.
    loloaqici82qb4ip?

Liked 203 Times in 148 Posts
    I believe that Rosberg is a great driver, and that if he's given the chance, he can mount a serious challenge for the championship - much more serious than Vettel or Kubica would. While I believe that Kubica is rather overrated (he was beaten by Quick Nick in 2007 and 2009), I'm also inclined to think that Nico has much more to offer than we have seen and that he's just waiting to be given a fast car. He seldom makes mistakes and he's always faster than his teammates. And the guy even pulled off a FL when driving for Williams in his first ever GP.

Liked 20 Times in 20 Posts
    I think Rosberg is good, not great. Hopefully he can win a grand prix next year.

Liked 9 Times in 9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N4D13
    He seldom makes mistakes.
    this quote made me try to recall a major mistake Rosberg has made this year.

I honestly failed; I can't think of one. That says it all.
    I can say the same for Robert Kubica I think.
    Congratulations Sebastian Vettel. Champion of the season of seasons.