Page 74 of 114 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Being a Petter fan usually seems to result in disappointment . Seriously, how does someone get four punctures in one day??

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by serial jeff
    Being a Petter fan usually seems to result in disappointment . Seriously, how does someone get four punctures in one day??
    His driving style with the modern rally cars. We saw that also with the S2000 in Monte Carlo.
    :cool: You Can´t Loose What Your Never Had.

Liked 16,097 Times in 6,986 Posts
    from wrc.com
    At the end of stage stop control Loeb nudged the bumper of Hirvonen’s car with his before telling WRC TV that Hirvonen had “destroyed” his race. lol

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    This forum is getting sadder and sadder. One village idiot shouting here idiotisms about sick dogs etc.. Don't bother to come here anymore to follow the rallies because I just get a headache. This was not the case when I joined the forum ages ago.
    Blessed are the woodheads since when the flood will arise they won't drown.

Liked 199 Times in 118 Posts
    Don't like Hirvonen..

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii
    from wrc.com
    At the end of stage stop control Loeb nudged the bumper of Hirvonen’s car with his before telling WRC TV that Hirvonen had “destroyed” his race.
    wow I'm surprised, that's really unsportsmanlike behaviour. Mikko's intentions seemed innocent enough. This is rally, sometimes conditions aren't perfect. I wouldn't expect him to sit around waiting for Loeb to pass.
    And it's worth pointing out that Loeb wouldn't have been behind Mikko if he hadn't intentionally played tactics yesterday to arrange that

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodeye
    This forum is getting sadder and sadder. One village idiot shouting here idiotisms about sick dogs etc.. Don't bother to come here anymore to follow the rallies because I just get a headache. This was not the case when I joined the forum ages ago.
    Yeah, he kinda makes this crappier. But it's still the best forum i think. I recommend ignoring his posts, i think there is that kinda option.

Liked 409 Times in 273 Posts
    You should have stopped this forum some years ago allready then, tactics is something we see for many years now, and after all it was Ford who made it enter in the championship after all. And concerning NOT, i don't think that is influencing in any matter the sport as it is, just funny and some other kind of vieuw on situation.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Seems the win is between Ogier and Latvala with Loeb outsider. A lot will depend on the 2nd pass, if Ogier will pull a gap or Latvala will stay close thus provoking another dilemma for tactics. Loeb will have to close the gap to have a chance though most probably will be as fast as Ogier so only 2nd place. Tomorrow just 104km in compare to the first 2 days and the last 31km is the power stage in reverse order so is the best day to protect your lead if you are first.

As for the part Mikko played, unfortunately is a grey hole and depends on sportmanship between the drivers and teams(and the majority in the past did the fair play). If it was only the last 2-3 km I will excuse him but he impeded the race of a fellow competitor for almost 2/3 of 25km-stage rejoining just 8 secs ahead. Very bad.

Liked 33 Times in 19 Posts
    I have same feeling about the forum loosing its placeas THE PLACE to share intelligen and learning views from real rally experts, and neweis to rallybut respectful fans.
    OK, that is the way it is, but have not found a better place for the time being
    Zeque
    Argentina