I'm finding it hard to figure Suzuki out. Their slogan for the GSX-R's is "Own the racetrack" but you'll hardly be able to find one there. One bike in MotoGP and WSB and none in WSS is hard to comprehend. Whilst I get that their MotoGP project is throwing good money after bad, they were close to a WSB title. Surely some of the money saved from the MotoGP cutback could have gone to a tilt at claiming the WSB title they were so close to? It could have been a real shot in the arm for a brand that I consider to be in a bit of a stale period at the moment. Hopefully someone high up in the comapany with some clout can override the beancounters and we'll see more Zooks back on race grids around the globe.

note: I'm pretty sure Relentless are confirmed as the offical BSB team for 3 years. Also, Suzuki Australia and America have had and continue to run very professional and successful teams in their respective championships. It shows the commitment is there for the product at the national level, just not perhaps at international level. Which is a shame.