Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Liked 100 Times in 76 Posts
    Bump.

So anyone playing The Witcher 3?

Liked 169 Times in 131 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by janneppi View Post

A friend of mine linked that pic few days ago. So i'm going to complain again how the Medal of Honor was short and scripted. FPS games are in a sorry state when you can approach a target only via 5 meter wide route and you have to place yourself to a specific spot to engage the next scripted sequence. MOH was full of these, much worse than COD4.
    Hey I recognise that E1 M6 from Doom

Can be quite tough as there's two areas where doors lock and you are ambushed by hordes, especially at the end...
    SPAM - Going off topic to give you the deals you don't want.

Liked 82 Times in 63 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by racemarket View Post
    How about the new Dirt: Rally? Any good?
    Haven't played that in a while. Decent concept sim, but graphics were lousy.
    “If everything's under control, you're going too slow.” Mario Andretti

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Glad I found this gaming thread, because I love gaming At the moment I´m considering buying my own game server to play together with some friends at home (so, not like a public server, but just for a few people I know). But to be honest, I wouldn´t really know where to start choosing one. I saw for example that 1&1 offers dedicated game servers, so I was wondering if that would be a good choice. Does anyone of you have experience with this stuff? Could you recommend me something?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I just want to pick up the game and play. That's why consoles are much better for me, I can buy one and then 5 years later get the next gen.

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Thanks to the cabaye2 bot for just ripping off my earlier post

Funny how things change, 5 years on and I'm now looking to get a PC rather than a PS4...but pretty much just for Dirt Rally. I still don't like the specs difference though, even doing research into it is hard to pin down what versions of the i5 or i7 equate to what and whether they're really better than AMD stuff...and then what graphics card to match it to and whether I need x or y. And I still don't get on with mouse and keyboard, even if it is more direct, I just find a controller more intuitive.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

Liked 793 Times in 587 Posts
    My son just finished a 3 year game design program .

He's now working at getting a company going with some of his fellow students .

The first aim is at developing a game that will help young people become interested in environmentalism , where they take up the role of government , so they may understand the pressures involved in the decision making process .
    They must learn to save the world , or take responsibility for seeing it perish .

It's a tall order , to create a game meant to inspire .
    And , to do it without preaching , or being so "teaching" that it kills the spirit , is tough as well .

He's got a dream , and dreams are possible in gaming .
    They're quite common , actually .

8. Likes: AL14 (7th October 2015)
    Liked 2,264 Times in 944 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagwan View Post
    My son just finished a 3 year game design program .

He's now working at getting a company going with some of his fellow students .

The first aim is at developing a game that will help young people become interested in environmentalism , where they take up the role of government , so they may understand the pressures involved in the decision making process .
    They must learn to save the world , or take responsibility for seeing it perish .

It's a tall order , to create a game meant to inspire .
    And , to do it without preaching , or being so "teaching" that it kills the spirit , is tough as well .

He's got a dream , and dreams are possible in gaming .
    They're quite common , actually .
    All the best to your son and his team. Those things gives you back the faith in humanity.

Liked 793 Times in 587 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AL14 View Post
    All the best to your son and his team. Those things gives you back the faith in humanity.
    Thanks .