Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Melodramatic facebook posters.....

Does anyone here have any melodramatic facebook posters on their friends list?

I've got this one guy who seems to post melodramatic stuff about 70% of the time. Not quite sure what is wrong with his life but why the hell whine about it ALL the damn time?
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    Does anyone here have any melodramatic facebook posters on their friends list?

I've got this one guy who seems to post melodramatic stuff about 70% of the time. Not quite sure what is wrong with his life but why the hell whine about it ALL the damn time?
    Some of my friends post stupid stuff all the time
    One even posted that she was taking a **** in a bush (classy!)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It's amazing how quick some of them change mood in an instant. Starting to really tick me off too.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I know someone who has a theory that people who post lots on Facebook just don't have enough love in their life - they're looking for more love from the world. In the case of some people I agree with him.

I find Facebook increasingly banal. At least here, on this forum, you can have the odd meaningful discussion that goes somewhere. Facebook is just random postings with no depth. Mostly I post nothing because what I want to say is either too important (to me), or else doesn't make it through my too-trivial filter.

Sometimes, when my kids are tired, they just talk and talk without really thinking before they speak, and I have to get them to stop, slow down and try to have a point in what they say. Doesn't have to be the cleverest thing in the world, just not automatic blah-blah-blah. I often wish I could do the same on Facebook.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    I would say 85% of my facebook friends appear to be depressed. Sadly facebook seem's to be there only vent when I would say a fair few of them should either see a doctor or make something of the lives instead of moaning about it.

I particually hate the 'Oh my God, can't belive whats happened' type status's where people just want the attention of being asked whats wrong.
    My phone has an alarm clock! Ner Ner! :p

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Oh god gridgirl!!!! Those are the worst ones!!!!
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Daniel, Your supposed to say "Whats wrong hun' or 'Inbox me if you need to talk'.
    My phone has an alarm clock! Ner Ner! :p

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    One of mine regularly posts at about 6pm that they're tired and going to bed, then every three or four hours posts that they can't sleep. Erm, maybe try not being online?
    Useful F1 Twitter thingy: http://goo.gl/6PO1u

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    It just seems that some people use Facebook as a way of seeking attention.
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 20 Times in 20 Posts
    I just hide people's posts if they're that annoying. The reasons tend to be:
    Airing dirty laundry
    Complaining
    Thanks for being in my life Jesus love youu<3<3
    No grasp of spelling/correct grammar
    Updating everyone about every activity they do, ever.