Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eki
    Easier said than done, I'd presume, considering where they live in. Maybe South Africa could give them some farm land?
    Maybe they should stop fighting amongst themselves and develop the resources they have on land they already control.

This is the country they created for themselves, let them restore it themselves. Maybe they could get a Haitian delegation to come give them some tips on how to run a successful independent nation.
    If legislation makes you equal, you aren't.

Liked 669 Times in 467 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fandango
    I don't mean to be rude, Eki, but you've just summarised the content of 99% of your posts in one sentence. Not every thread has to be about bashing the US.

It's a requirement for Eki to bash the US any chance he gets. After all, we are the source of all the worlds problems.

And actually had Eki looked more into the issue of the territorial waters being abused in Somalia, he might have found the the US contracted people that were both trying to control the piracy issue and helping enforce the fishing rights within Somalian waters.

The raft that the first round of pirates were shot is will be on display at a local museum.

Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts
    No the truth about EKI is he works for Nokia - he is soooooo pissed about the iphone he can't handle it
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

Liked 16 Times in 16 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eki
    Easier said than done, I'd presume, considering where they live in. Maybe South Africa could give them some farm land?
    Not a fu@k! We have enough pirates already...
    "But it aint how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." Rocky.

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Roamy
    No the truth about EKI is he works for Nokia - he is soooooo pissed about the iphone he can't handle it
    He's pissed at some maniac getting suicidal people in China to make a phone? Why?
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 47 Times in 35 Posts
    I agree with 555 from Durban.Shoot the pirates,they will soon get the message.And realize that they are not the only ones who are armed!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    There is an alarming amount of whiteness going on up in this thread. Are you people like, serious?

Liked 16 Times in 16 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Duchess
    There is an alarming amount of whiteness going on up in this thread. Are you people like, serious?
    WTF are you on about
    "But it aint how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." Rocky.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 555-04Q2
    WTF are you on about
    He is trolling.