Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    It's be honest, very few of us on this board know the details of Sarah Fisher Racing and Graham Rahal's relationship with TBC , and those that do aren't talking because they like having their jobs.

I have no insider information about this deal but Graham Rahal did not steal anyone's sponsor. TBC did not back out of a contract with Sarah Fisher, and Sarah Fisher did not bring TBC into the sport. The idea that TBC would have made a similar investment in Sarah Fisher Racing is baseless. They are paying for two names, Graham Rahal and whatever established team he lands with (I understand they may have come up with some more money to get a Ganassi ride, but that remains to be seen.)

Sarah made TBC a pitch and they decided to go with someone else, happens all the time in business. Nothing to see here.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    so is it Rahal to Chips team in a 3rd car?. i must admit that i thought it was a preview of things to come when only 3 drivers turned up to the car show to present the delta wing to the world - dixie, dario and rahal.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Another source is that Chip will have a Junior team and a 4th car for Charlie Kimball. And also that Drag Racing legend Don Prudhomme (aka "The Snake) may run the 2nd team. It is not official yet, but if the money is right, then Ganassi will pull a Red Bull.

http://auto-racing.speedtv.com/artic...ry-developing/

Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Placid
    Another source is that Chip will have a Junior team and a 4th car for Charlie Kimball. And also that Drag Racing legend Don Prudhomme (aka "The Snake) may run the 2nd team. It is not official yet, but if the money is right, then Ganassi will pull a Red Bull.

http://auto-racing.speedtv.com/artic...ry-developing/
    That is the rumour alright...and anything that puts two good young American drivers in the series is a good start.
    "Water for my horses, beer for my men and mud for my turtle".