Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eki
    Bobbleheads.
    Probably as the whole class laughed when he did it.

Liked 15 Times in 15 Posts

In honor of one of the most famous pedos of all times

I think it is a great idea to name your children after a famous and admitted pedophile who had multiple wives, including a nine year old
    Only the dead know the end of war. Plato:beer:

Admin
    Liked 125 Times in 92 Posts
    It does cause problems having a common name. Being called Mark I quite often have someone else called Mark around too! But of course people tend to call each other by their first names!

I remember in school they other Mark was the one which was a right worky ticket, so the teacher was always shouting 'Mark!', so much that I generally assumed she was talking to the other Mark, so didn't notice when she was referring to me!

Of course having an unusual name can cause problems too, a friends little girl 'Terry-Anne' got really upset because she couldn't buy a cup with her name on it from the shop!

I think girls are probably easier to name than boys, I can think of tonnes of potential girls names but for boys it's more difficult as you can't get away with a 'pretty' name for them
    Please 'like' our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/motorsportforums

Liked 20 Times in 20 Posts
    It's not a huge surprise as at least 95% of Muslim males I know in university have Mohammed as their first name. Most however are referred to by their second/third name.