Page 853 of 900 FirstFirst ... 353753803843851852853854855863 ... LastLast
Results 8,521 to 8,530 of 8998
    Liked 248 Times in 125 Posts
    Rally season in Baltics will start in 19th of January in Alūksne, Latvia as Latvia and Estonia Rally, and Latvia and Lithuania rally-sprint first event of season. http://autorally.lv/files/r160/RallyGuide-2.pdf
    More info, as usual, will be there --> http://autorally.lv/?m=3&r=160

Liked 30 Times in 18 Posts

It's OFFICIAL: Rizal Sungkar of Pertamax Motorsport Team is 2017 Indonesian Sprint Rally Drivers Champion

With just 1 round to spare and 14 points advantage over BRM Motorsport's Ryan Nirwan, he no longer catchable.

Nirwan however, has a chance to grab Indonesian Rally title
    Last edited by mArvAlcao17; 1st December 2017 at 12:11.

3. Likes: focus206 (1st December 2017),Rally Power (1st December 2017)
    Liked 832 Times in 380 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mArvAlcao17 View Post
    It's OFFICIAL: Rizal Sungkar of Pertamax Motorsport Team is 2017 Indonesian Sprint Rally Drivers Champion

With just 1 round to spare and 14 points advantage over BRM Motorsport's Ryan Nirwan, he no longer catchable.

Nirwan however, has a chance to grab Indonesian Rally title
    Is there a website with info/results/news about the Indonesian rally and rallysprint championships? It's one of the most difficult national championships to gather info about...

Quote Originally Posted by focus206 View Post
    Is there a website with info/results/news about the Indonesian rally and rallysprint championships? It's one of the most difficult national championships to gather info about...
    There are many:
    racing4.net
    fastnlow.net
    sportku.com
    etc.

The problem is, most of them (i wanna said that it's all of them) are sponsored by one instance/team/sponsor, so the news are biased.

However, if you are looking for the results table, racing4.net is the best about that, but they are pretty late.

The other problem is there are no press release, not even official social media, and just one of many problems..

That's why i started a social media platform named Indonesian Rally Fan-base (you can find us on FB, twitter and Instagram), give information to the public, I even count the classification/standings all by myself

6. Likes: focus206 (1st December 2017)

There are many:
    racing4.net
    fastnlow.net
    sportku.com
    etc.

The problem is, most of them (i wanna said that it's all of them) are sponsored by one instance/team/sponsor, so the news are biased.

However, if you are looking for the results table, racing4.net is the best about that, but they are pretty late.

The other problem is there are no press release, not even official social media, and just one of many problems..

That's why i started a social media platform named Indonesian Rally Fan-base (you can find us on FB, twitter and Instagram), give information to the public, I even count the classification/standings all by myself
    Nice, good job!
    At the end of 2016 I was searching for the Indonesian rally champion, but couldn't find any info on that, was the national rally championship held in 2016? I remember to have found info about 2 different national rallysprint championship (or at least that's what I understood with the translator).

8. Likes: mArvAlcao17 (1st December 2017)
    Nice, good job!
    Thank's mate

At the end of 2016 I was searching for the Indonesian rally champion, but couldn't find any info on that, was the national rally championship held in 2016? I remember to have found info about 2 different national rallysprint championship (or at least that's what I understood with the translator).
    Indonesian Rally Championship (Sometimes people at here label that as Indonesian Speed Rally C'ship, but i avoid that word), wasn't held in 2016 because IMI (Indonesian Motorsport Association) doesn't have any spirit to held that, fortunately the championship are restarted on this year.

About champions list, it's completely blank, so that's my task for christmas holiday.

10. Likes: focus206 (1st December 2017)
    Btw, the point scoring system at Indonesian Championship (both Rally & Sprint Rally) are unique, having just been implemented in 2017.

So the point scheme are changed from current FIA spec to old Top-6 FIA spec (10-6-4-3-2-1), but with 1 point/SS the crews completed.

For example, if someone wins on 4 SS sprint rally, he will get 14 points.

And, if someone didn't start the stage, the point will be not counted for each stage they didn't start

12. Likes: focus206 (1st December 2017)
    Thank's mate

Indonesian Rally Championship (Sometimes people at here label that as Indonesian Speed Rally C'ship, but i avoid that word), wasn't held in 2016 because IMI (Indonesian Motorsport Association) doesn't have any spirit to held that, fortunately the championship are restarted on this year.

About champions list, it's completely blank, so that's my task for christmas holiday.
    Thanks for the insights!
    I do have a partial list of Indonesian national rally champions, I can write it to you if you want, could be a base to create a proper list. There are good chances there are some mistakes in it, as the sources were many, but someone who speaks Indonesian for sure can double check and write a proper list more easily.

Thanks for the insights!
    I do have a partial list of Indonesian national rally champions, I can write it to you if you want, could be a base to create a proper list. There are good chances there are some mistakes in it, as the sources were many, but someone who speaks Indonesian for sure can double check and write a proper list more easily.
    Go do that mate, then i'll try to complete that ASAP

Go do that mate, then i'll try to complete that ASAP
    I've sent you a private message with the list