Page 300 of 900 FirstFirst ... 200250290298299300301302310350400800 ... LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 9000
    Liked 34 Times in 18 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by urabus-denoS2000
    Wim,nice to see you are interested,but this isn'tthe national championship this is an "amateur" rally (although beter organized than the national championship).

What makes me mad the most is that in 2007 we had a standard of 20 N4 cars and 60 alltogether which was very nice and now Rally Novi Vinodolski (supposed to be driven next weekend,1st round of the national championship) is cancelled because of 9 entries alltogether
    I knew it counts 'only' for the Open Rally Challenge. Hopefully there will be not more cancelled events and hopefully in the future better entry lists in Croatia. It is nice that you and Barries keep us informed about rallies in Croatia.

I know TV and press is very important for rally. I give you an example:
    In 2004, 2005 and 2006 we had no TV coverage and almost no press for Belgium Championship and there was in most of the events only 1 or 2 WRC. Since end 2007, begin 2008 we have a review of each rally on Belgian TV very fast after the finish and there were 7 WRC's in TAC Rally one week ago (a record for that rally) and in Rallye de Wallonie next week we have also 7 WRC's.

Liked 21 Times in 13 Posts
    Last year ORC had an 1 HOUR (!!!!) programme after every rally.It wasn't on national television but still a popular television.It had a very good media coverage and then it seemed the drivers failed (drivers who consider themselves "professionals" so ORC is "below their ranking" ) because the entry list was still very poor.

The collaps of rallying is a combination of drivers guilt (most of the drivers complain all the time about having no sponsors but no one is ready to give something to the sponsors.like some presentations,promo drives...luckily there are still true drivers who drive because they love rallying like our friend Barreis ) ,but mostly because of the very bad HAKS organization.

Ivan Čibej and Šiniša Crnojević (with Šebalj the fastest drivers) made a very i good presentation in HAKS on how to get out of the crisis but I am afraid that the "big heads" in HAKS did not listen to it very much...

Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    A lot of Rallye Erzgebire Fotos are Online!!

Foto Gallerie

Liked 199 Times in 118 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by urabus-denoS2000
    Last year ORC had an 1 HOUR (!!!!) programme after every rally.It wasn't on national television but still a popular television.It had a very good media coverage and then it seemed the drivers failed (drivers who consider themselves "professionals" so ORC is "below their ranking" ) because the entry list was still very poor.

The collaps of rallying is a combination of drivers guilt (most of the drivers complain all the time about having no sponsors but no one is ready to give something to the sponsors.like some presentations,promo drives...luckily there are still true drivers who drive because they love rallying like our friend Barreis ) ,but mostly because of the very bad HAKS organization.

Ivan Čibej and Šiniša Crnojević (with Šebalj the fastest drivers) made a very i good presentation in HAKS on how to get out of the crisis but I am afraid that the "big heads" in HAKS did not listen to it very much...
    Thanx Man!!! So much!!!

Liked 304 Times in 214 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciko
    Janika will hire the 207 from Grifone, not TRT.

OK

Liked 48 Times in 23 Posts
    My photos from gravel Triestingtal rally 2009 at http://www.ewrc.cz/ewrc/fotogalery.p...ograf=95&all=1

Liked 244 Times in 100 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nowi
    My photos from gravel Triestingtal rally 2009 at http://www.ewrc.cz/ewrc/fotogalery.p...ograf=95&all=1
    parada!!! very nice pictures from you as always!

you have an excellent eye for special situations and small/funny things arround!!

btw: here are my pictures from that rallye
    http://www.rallyepics.at/bilder/rall...8triestingtal/

reg

wrc1
    Juha Kankkunen: "The speed was o.K., but the corner was to tight"
    Marcus Grönholm: "... tell corrado .... three gears are enough..! "

Liked 21 Times in 13 Posts
    Who won in Triestingal?

Liked 34 Times in 18 Posts
    Beppo Harrach won with Evo 9. For the final official results, please click on http://www.triestingtal-rallye.at/ and then 'ARC LIVE-Ergebnisse'.

The Italian driver Alessandro Taddei, winner in 2008 and in the lead after SS6, retired with engine problems in SS7. Hermann Gaßner retired in SS10 with a mechanical problem.

Liked 304 Times in 214 Posts
    Second event of swiss rally championship this week-end, Rallye Critérium jurassien

http://www.criterium-jurassien.ch/

Edit: also second round of spanish rallies championship(tarmac), Rallye de Canarias
    http://www.masrallyes.com