Page 851 of 900 FirstFirst ... 351751801841849850851852853861 ... LastLast
Results 8,501 to 8,510 of 8999
    Liked 1,023 Times in 293 Posts
    Video from Rallye Waldviertel: https://vimeo.com/242471100

2. Likes: Mirek (13th November 2017),tc10a (13th November 2017)
    Liked 359 Times in 175 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Adler View Post
    Jarek,

you said Neubauer lacks talent. For me without talent it´s impossible to challenge a 14 time champion in an fully works supported latest spec Polo, with an 5 year old Fiesta, until the very last stage of the season (where a driveshaft brake). Please note also that it was the second technical issue for Neubauer (in Schneebergland he had engine failure, 0 Points), Baumschlager had not a single technical Problem.

At the end the best Team won, but just saying...

Baumschlager had also technical problems this season, in Rallye Weiz he had no rear brakes for the last two stages.

Also without Neubauers problem on last stage I am quite sure Baumschlager would have won (with a smaller margin), as he was very dominant on all stages during the rally on this final section.

4. Likes: Jarek Z (13th November 2017),WUff1 (13th November 2017)
    Liked 3,289 Times in 1,731 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Adler View Post
    you said Neubauer lacks talent. For me without talent it´s impossible to challenge a 14 time champion in an fully works supported latest spec Polo, with an 5 year old Fiesta, until the very last stage of the season (where a driveshaft brake). Please note also that it was the second technical issue for Neubauer (in Schneebergland he had engine failure, 0 Points), Baumschlager had not a single technical Problem.

At the end the best Team won, but just saying...
    Adler, I respect your opinion, but come on... how difficult is it to defeat a 60-year old Baumschlager? And let's not forget that Mundl wasn't drivng VW Polo WRC in all rounds...
    http://www.rallymadness.prv.pl - rally photos and movies!

Liked 112 Times in 41 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tc10a View Post
    Baumschlager had also technical problems this season, in Rallye Weiz he had no rear brakes for the last two stages.

Also without Neubauers problem on last stage I am quite sure Baumschlager would have won (with a smaller margin), as he was very dominant on all stages during the rally on this final section.
    true, but Bamschlager was over 20 seconds behind when that happened on penultimate stage, so it didn´t affect the championship like Neubauers engine failure.
    About the driveshaft Problem in Waldviertel you might be right, even Neubauer admitted that it wouldn´t have been enough most likely without this issue...of course he was a bit pissed because he lost the championship on this rallycrosstrack, where they had to drive 6 times in total...

7. Likes: WRC1 (13th November 2017)
    Liked 112 Times in 41 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarek Z View Post
    Adler, I respect your opinion, but come on... how difficult is it to defeat a 60-year old Baumschlager? And let's not forget that Mundl wasn't drivng VW Polo WRC in all rounds...
    well, it´s hard enough for all the others, still we talk about national championship, i know austrian championship is not the strongest and Neubauer for sure is not a world class driver, but for me he made good rogress in the last 2 seasons and is the fastest driver in Austria at the moment. Edit: besides Andreas Aigner.

I have deep respect for Baumschlagers efforts though.

9. Likes: Jarek Z (13th November 2017),WRC1 (13th November 2017)
    Liked 629 Times in 347 Posts
    Jarek, Mundl won the championship. True. Congratulations.
    But, for me the real hero is still Neubauer. Neubauer was competing with ''museum'' technology against last year's world champion car!!
    And Mundl did not convincingly won the championship, but barely.....
    At the end I was also pleasantly surprised over Mayer-Melnhof pace, as he was on few ocasions even faster than Mundl or Neubauer......he is showing progress.

11. Likes: Adler (13th November 2017),dimviii (13th November 2017),electroliquid (13th November 2017),WRC1 (13th November 2017),WUff1 (14th November 2017)
    Liked 248 Times in 125 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ucci View Post
    Jarek, Mundl won the championship. True. Congratulations.
    But, for me the real hero is still Neubauer. Neubauer was competing with ''museum'' technology against last year's world champion car!!
    And Mundl did not convincingly won the championship, but barely.....
    At the end I was also pleasantly surprised over Mayer-Melnhof pace, as he was on few ocasions even faster than Mundl or Neubauer......he is showing progress.
    That's true, but Mundl himself isn't "latest spec" driver, Neubauer is good, but Mundl is something extraordinary, by having very good pace at his age, and also still have desire to compete.

13. Likes: Adler (13th November 2017),tc10a (13th November 2017),WRC1 (13th November 2017)
    Liked 244 Times in 100 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarek Z View Post
    Eery winner deserves congratulations, even if he lacks talent, so I congratulate him.
    NO Jarek! your comment was disrespectfull, if you rate Hermann Neubauer as an untalented driver, especially after this season than you are still diqualified with this opinion...nothing changed!
    Juha Kankkunen: "The speed was o.K., but the corner was to tight"
    Marcus Grönholm: "... tell corrado .... three gears are enough..! "

15. Likes: Adler (13th November 2017),electroliquid (14th November 2017),Mirek (14th November 2017),WUff1 (14th November 2017)
    Liked 240 Times in 108 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WRC1 View Post
    NO Jarek! your comment was disrespectfull, if you rate Hermann Neubauer as an untalented driver, especially after this season than you are still diqualified with this opinion...nothing changed!
    I don't think this is disrespectful. If someone lacks talent this doesn't mean that he is untalented...

Liked 248 Times in 125 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JUF View Post
    If someone lacks talent this doesn't mean that he is untalented...
    It exactly means that, while Neubauer obviously IS talented, and this year ALMOST did impossible, and was so close to living legend; maybe he isn't World class driver, but c'mon - only own WRC car isn't enough to drive fast, it need talent, and Neubauer was fast all season long.

18. Likes: Adler (14th November 2017),WRC1 (14th November 2017)