Page 842 of 853 FirstFirst ... 342742792832840841842843844852 ... LastLast
Results 8,411 to 8,420 of 8521
  1. #8411
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    J y v ä s k y l ä
    Posts
    1,961
    Like
    5,406
    Liked 574 Times in 281 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by electroliquid View Post
    Any news about co-driver, he will continue with Pietiläinen or change to Halttunen permanently or drive with someone else?
    He/They said that they will test couple of candidates for future...
    also said that Risto Pietiläinen will be his co-driver 2018.
    "quattro best 4wd rallycar ever"

  2. #8412
    Senior Member AnttiL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,208
    Like
    811
    Liked 983 Times in 472 Posts
    http://www.urheiluuutiset.com/rovanp...alla-hetkella/

    Here Kalle says that Pietiläinen will co-drive the last Italian rally, whereas Halttunen would do so on all the other rallies, and if all goes well, Halttunen would continue next year.

  3. #8413
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    J y v ä s k y l ä
    Posts
    1,961
    Like
    5,406
    Liked 574 Times in 281 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    http://www.urheiluuutiset.com/rovanp...alla-hetkella/

    Here Kalle says that Pietiläinen will co-drive the last Italian rally, whereas Halttunen would do so on all the other rallies, and if all goes well, Halttunen would continue next year.
    Yeh, it´s changing every day. Both infos are from this week and from same site.
    "quattro best 4wd rallycar ever"

  4. #8414
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    139
    Like
    9
    Liked 110 Times in 53 Posts
    Kalle Rovanperä & Jonne Halttunen, Louna Eesti stage 9
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNFWtl3uvSU

  5. #8415
    Armchair General Mirek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Prague / Eastern Bohemia
    Posts
    18,188
    Like
    3,730
    Liked 4,642 Times in 1,998 Posts
    Rally Trebišov, Slovakia. 4th victory this year for Valoušek, this time with Focus WRC from team of Jan Dohnal.

    1. Valoušek (Focus WRC) 47:08,9
    2. Koči (Fabia R5) +5,0
    3. Grzyb (Fabia R5) +25,0
    4. Majerčák (Fiesta R5) +3:24,9
    5. Kukučka (Fiesta R5) +3:26,1
    6. Drotár (Fabia R5) +4:30,8
    7. Gavlák (Evo IX gr.N) +5:27,1
    8. Pravda (Evo IX gr.N) +5:57,2
    9. Konečný (Impreza STi gr.N) +5:59,5
    10. Kysucký (208 R2) +6:54,1

    Important retirements: Odložilík (Fiesta R5) - mechanical, Semerád sen. (Evo IX gr.N) - excluded
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

  6. Likes: WUff1 (4th September 2017)
  7. #8416
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Latvia, Riga
    Posts
    450
    Like
    209
    Liked 269 Times in 94 Posts
    This is worth mentioning. Yesterday 1 month 1 week before 50th anniversary "Saaremaa Rally" (Estonia) was the first date for entries. So after 24 hours number of entrants hit the 94 already! http://autosport.ee/rallyreg/?page=2...392&lang_id=2&
    Could be some kind of record in terms of applying speed?

  8. Likes: electroliquid (6th September 2017),pantealex (6th September 2017),Rally Power (8th September 2017)
  9. #8417
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,120
    Like
    306
    Liked 540 Times in 242 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sindroms View Post
    This is worth mentioning. Yesterday 1 month 1 week before 50th anniversary "Saaremaa Rally" (Estonia) was the first date for entries. So after 24 hours number of entrants hit the 94 already! http://autosport.ee/rallyreg/?page=2...392&lang_id=2&
    Could be some kind of record in terms of applying speed?
    No, not at all.
    Last years "Rally van Kortrijk" in Belgium had 180 entries in 1 hour...
    www.wrcpickem.weebly.com

  10. #8418
    Armchair General Mirek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Prague / Eastern Bohemia
    Posts
    18,188
    Like
    3,730
    Liked 4,642 Times in 1,998 Posts
    We have it usually in exactly opposite way when around half of the entry forms come in the last 24 hours...
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

  11. #8419
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,120
    Like
    306
    Liked 540 Times in 242 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek View Post
    We have it usually in exactly opposite way when around half of the entry forms come in the last 24 hours...
    Mostly it's the same here. But that is a rally that everyone wants to do. And I don't know why...
    www.wrcpickem.weebly.com

  12. #8420
    Senior Member EstWRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    3,401
    Like
    1,388
    Liked 2,655 Times in 1,195 Posts
    173 registrations now and Tänak also added
    Tänak: "Better than I expected. Lots of sideways - and we enjoy that."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •