Page 842 of 844 FirstFirst ... 342742792832840841842843844 LastLast
Results 8,411 to 8,420 of 8435
  1. #8411
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    J y v ä s k y l ä
    Posts
    1,866
    Like
    4,787
    Liked 461 Times in 231 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by electroliquid View Post
    Any news about co-driver, he will continue with Pietiläinen or change to Halttunen permanently or drive with someone else?
    He/They said that they will test couple of candidates for future...
    also said that Risto Pietiläinen will be his co-driver 2018.
    "quattro best 4wd rallycar ever"

  2. #8412
    Senior Member AnttiL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    835
    Like
    468
    Liked 655 Times in 320 Posts
    http://www.urheiluuutiset.com/rovanp...alla-hetkella/

    Here Kalle says that Pietiläinen will co-drive the last Italian rally, whereas Halttunen would do so on all the other rallies, and if all goes well, Halttunen would continue next year.

  3. #8413
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    J y v ä s k y l ä
    Posts
    1,866
    Like
    4,787
    Liked 461 Times in 231 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    http://www.urheiluuutiset.com/rovanp...alla-hetkella/

    Here Kalle says that Pietiläinen will co-drive the last Italian rally, whereas Halttunen would do so on all the other rallies, and if all goes well, Halttunen would continue next year.
    Yeh, it´s changing every day. Both infos are from this week and from same site.
    "quattro best 4wd rallycar ever"

  4. #8414
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    114
    Like
    7
    Liked 80 Times in 42 Posts
    Kalle Rovanperä & Jonne Halttunen, Louna Eesti stage 9
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNFWtl3uvSU

  5. #8415
    Armchair General Mirek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Prague / Eastern Bohemia
    Posts
    17,983
    Like
    3,451
    Liked 4,369 Times in 1,895 Posts
    Rally Trebišov, Slovakia. 4th victory this year for Valoušek, this time with Focus WRC from team of Jan Dohnal.

    1. Valoušek (Focus WRC) 47:08,9
    2. Koči (Fabia R5) +5,0
    3. Grzyb (Fabia R5) +25,0
    4. Majerčák (Fiesta R5) +3:24,9
    5. Kukučka (Fiesta R5) +3:26,1
    6. Drotár (Fabia R5) +4:30,8
    7. Gavlák (Evo IX gr.N) +5:27,1
    8. Pravda (Evo IX gr.N) +5:57,2
    9. Konečný (Impreza STi gr.N) +5:59,5
    10. Kysucký (208 R2) +6:54,1

    Important retirements: Odložilík (Fiesta R5) - mechanical, Semerád sen. (Evo IX gr.N) - excluded
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

  6. Likes: WUff1 (4th September 2017)
  7. #8416
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Latvia, Riga
    Posts
    435
    Like
    196
    Liked 249 Times in 87 Posts
    This is worth mentioning. Yesterday 1 month 1 week before 50th anniversary "Saaremaa Rally" (Estonia) was the first date for entries. So after 24 hours number of entrants hit the 94 already! http://autosport.ee/rallyreg/?page=2...392&lang_id=2&
    Could be some kind of record in terms of applying speed?

  8. Likes: electroliquid (6th September 2017),pantealex (6th September 2017),Rally Power (8th September 2017)
  9. #8417
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,062
    Like
    284
    Liked 498 Times in 222 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sindroms View Post
    This is worth mentioning. Yesterday 1 month 1 week before 50th anniversary "Saaremaa Rally" (Estonia) was the first date for entries. So after 24 hours number of entrants hit the 94 already! http://autosport.ee/rallyreg/?page=2...392&lang_id=2&
    Could be some kind of record in terms of applying speed?
    No, not at all.
    Last years "Rally van Kortrijk" in Belgium had 180 entries in 1 hour...
    www.wrcpickem.weebly.com

  10. #8418
    Armchair General Mirek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Prague / Eastern Bohemia
    Posts
    17,983
    Like
    3,451
    Liked 4,369 Times in 1,895 Posts
    We have it usually in exactly opposite way when around half of the entry forms come in the last 24 hours...
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

  11. #8419
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,062
    Like
    284
    Liked 498 Times in 222 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek View Post
    We have it usually in exactly opposite way when around half of the entry forms come in the last 24 hours...
    Mostly it's the same here. But that is a rally that everyone wants to do. And I don't know why...
    www.wrcpickem.weebly.com

  12. #8420
    Senior Member EstWRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    3,183
    Like
    1,280
    Liked 2,416 Times in 1,103 Posts
    173 registrations now and Tänak also added
    Tänak: "Better than I expected. Lots of sideways - and we enjoy that."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •