Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

support vehicles

could you guys post photos of support vehicles as i am trying to get as many photos of trucks and other vehicles so i can send them of to a code3 model company to make them all for me.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Er, Ford use Volvo T5's for their recce. And it would have been easier last year for this(for M-sport anyway) when Stobart sponsered them, there was a programme on TV once - Eddie Stobart trucks and trailers - and there was an episode on the truck drivers that transport the cars to the events. On this occasion, they were being transported to the NorF Have a look online Im sure there will be some footage about this, who needs pictures when you have videos?
    Ha'wey Hamilton, bring the WDC crown home and the beers are on me :up:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Hi, jonboy.
    I really hope you'll find this useful - there's that french forum, where they have a topic about support vehicles and there's many photos from many years. There's the link to it: Véhicules d'assistance Rallye - Histoires du sport automobile FORUM Histoires du sport automobile - FORUM Sport Auto

Also, if you aprecciate it, I'll try to find some more stuff on the internet

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    this is of great help some really good pictures on the site cheers , as soon as i have these models made for me i will post up on here for you guys to see, any extra pictures please post

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    OK, so here we go:

M-Sport recce Volvos
    Some pictures from Portugal 2011

Also try Rally Madeira official site: Rali Vinho da Madeira and open the "Arrival of Vehicles" gallery (on the bottom you can change year).

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    any of you guys got pictures of the wrc teams trucks?