Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rallyrazz
    How do you take screenshots of replays? I tried using printscreen but all I got was a black image.
    Are you using straight RBR or the rallyesim site mod (RSRBR)?

I took the shot earlier in this thread from RBR using replay with printscreen then pasted onto Microsoft Paint...
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm using the normal version of RBR, I try copying the image on to Word, but as I said before, i just get a black picture

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverKnow
    Picture gallery and onboard from SS5.
    Finally took a close look at this video. It doesn't look as if yuo are braking much at all to slow down-just feathering the throttle. Is that correct, NeverKnow?

One of the benefits of a manual transmission. I need to make the swap...
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm using the normal version of RBR, I try copying the image on to Word, but as I said before, i just get a black picture
    Do you have microsoft paint? Try pasting in another program and see what you get...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tannat
    Do you have microsoft paint? Try pasting in another program and see what you get...
    I'll try that sometime, cheers tannat

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    By the way, guys, although ther is still time to submit (midnight Eastern Standard) I have not heard from pettersolberg.

If he does not respond before the deadline i will report the results of four entries tomorrow...

Liked 103 Times in 39 Posts
    Sorry for the delay. Rally complete - ok speed I think.

Tannat - do you want the split times, or just the stage times?

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    How do you take screenshots of replays? I tried using printscreen but all I got was a black image.
    I'm using Fraps to get images during the gameplay.
    Quote Originally Posted by tannat
    Finally took a close look at this video. It doesn't look as if yuo are braking much at all to slow down-just feathering the throttle...
    That's a yes and no. Sometimes I only feather the throttle if the I know what is coming up (like on gravel or very slight high speed corner) or in some cases when I'm trying to be double sure that I can manage that corner. But mostly I'm also slightly using brakes to make sure that I'm not exceeding the grip level when entering a high speed corner. That is the habit I have from my previous wheel and I'm trying to quit it but it is going to take me some time till I finally get rid of it.
    <Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes>

Liked 103 Times in 39 Posts
    I have sent the times, including split times. I felt it was a good run with a PB on Joux Plane and Autiovaara although I have only completed Autiovaara twice so a PB isnt a great achievement! I will be away from my laptop until Friday so if I dont participate in any discussion or answer any questions - that's why.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Great-thanks PS29

Can't promise results today-will probably be tomorrow.