4-Neil J--------------5
    5-Frozzy-------------4

Manufacturer's Championship

1-Peugeot----------10
    2-Mitsubishi----------8
    3-Citroen------------6
    4-Subaru------------5
    5-Hyundai-----------4
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Frozzy
    ouch not too happy about how much time i lost on stage 3 8 minutes is a lot of time to lose to you other guys :-( oh well i hope I'm closer to Neil J times on the next rally
    Thanks Frozzy that`s made my day
    I`m sure you`ll do better on the next event. I`m really quite pleased with my times as I drove like a fanny, made loads of mistakes and simply couldn`t cope at speed in the wet. Looking forward to the next event . .

Well done everybody, and a big thanks to Tannant for his time and effort

Liked 103 Times in 39 Posts
    Yep - thanks tannat for hosting. Look forward to round 2 in Sweden. Sorry for all the delays.

Very happy with the win - pace not great on dry tarmac, but somehow my practise on slippery tarmac has helped a lot. Literally cannot believe the time difference on SS6, but I re-did the stage to check the validity of my time and got a time within one second of it so I must have just got that stage down to a tee!
    Well done for everyone taking part - hopefully at least 5 will enter every round. I certainly will be an ever-present, and hopefully wont be as late next time in sending in my times!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    To all-I think the next round will run much more smoothly. This was my first run with the timing software
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(