Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks for the pix and video, NKnow

Regarding length-RBR is a bit short on tarmac stages, although I certainly could have added one more tarmac and one more snow stage to break the 80km mark...

Gravel rallies will be a bit easier for a longer rally, and the next event will probably be close to, if not beyond 80 km...
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I made a damper change from defaults to something more stiff and I feel much more confident with the Citroen...

It has mild understeer, easily provoked to oversteer with a slight tap of the handbrake.

The most challenging parts to drive are the very, very fast left to right or right to left transitions. I should be able to take these flat, but if I give the car too much steering input it spins...

Have to brake slightly before such turns to keep the car stable. Frustrating, but it keeps me in one piece and on the road.
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    tannat, would it be OK if I do some rounds in this championship? I'm still pretty new to RBR, so I'm still learning the stages, but your championship sounds pretty cool

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i cant wait for the first gravel rally of the season since tarmac is my worst surface to drive on i know i'll probally be last since i had absolutely no feeling with the hyundai going through corner it felt very squirmy and prone to spinning out on hairpins added to that the gears seem slow to change through back to reverse meant loads of lost time on some stages
    Not changing signature until J-M Latvala wins his first WRC Championship 6 Rallies Won so Far !

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    NOt sure if i'll be able to do this one after all. :/
    Whens the deadline?
    Colin Steele McRae ...5 August 1968 - 15 September 2007...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    PS29 had requested an extension til Tuesday-so deadline is Tuesday midnight, central standard time..

Rally razz-welcome aboard

Let me know what you are driving, format (PC, Xbox, etc), and what type of controller you will be using..

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Wrapping up my rally today-had a few spins on Joux Vert and Joux Plane-really hoped for a clean run

Waiting on times from PS29 and (hopefully) MacD

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tannat
    Rally razz-welcome aboard

Let me know what you are driving, format (PC, Xbox, etc), and what type of controller you will be using..
    Cool, thanks! I'll be participating in Sweden, i'll let you know what format and car I'll be using in the thread for Sweden

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rallyrazz
    Cool, thanks! I'll be participating in Sweden, i'll let you know what format and car I'll be using in the thread for Sweden
    Sounds good. Thread will start November 15

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    How do you take screenshots of replays? I tried using printscreen but all I got was a black image.