I have finished my rally and it was an eventful one. Wierdly enough majority of the incidents happened when the tarmac was dry. I guess I didn't push hard enough on wet asphalt.

SS1 and SS2 went without problems and set reasonable time on those.

SS3 started well but I had a trouble with one of the hairpins and got stuck. Took some time to get going again.

On SS4 I had a very scary experience. I think it was the first sector where there was a highpeed blind corner left. I took it too fast and ended with my right side wheels on the grass and the hairpin coming up. I tried to brake and keep the car stable. I somehow managed that but arrived at the hairpin backwards and stalled the engine. It took some time to restart the engine.
At downhill section I also managed to stall the engine in a hairpin.

On Joux Plane I did 360 in a downhill section, I think it's about 6k in. I just lost traction at the rear and spun. I think I didn't lose too much time there.

The rest of the rally was mostly incident free, just few sloppy hairpins. Unfortunately I finally got hang of taking the hairpins with the Mitsubishi near the end of the SS7, when the rally was pretty much over. Nevertheless it might come handy in the future rallies.