Quote Originally Posted by Hondo
"linking up to 15..." So the police don't know how many for sure, it would seem. I too, fail to see the racial issue based upon the article. The shooter seems to be targeting"immigrants", in a heavily Islamic area, and some of the targets have been women. One dead out of a possible 15 targets would indicate a small caliber weapon, possibly a .22 rim fire, fired from longer than average range accounting for the lack of lethality, especially after having to penetrate barriers such as window glass.

I would suggest this might even be a rift between 2 or more Islamic sects. A philosophical or Sharia difference. Maybe an immigrant trying to thin out the waiting list by eliminating those ahead of him.
I notice that you are attempting to make fun of me by adding my thread title to your signature line. You know, looking at what you have written over many threads and your attempt at disparaging me is quite telling.

Many times I have stated that there is an area that I am involved in professionally. What people say, and how they say it, along with little things like that signature that is supposed to make fun of me and you get the plaudits from those as insecure as you is a form of mental impotence.

I would suggest to you, as you appear to me as being easily manipulated that you try to post something that is rational and not this ludicrous and idiotic babbling you seem to have inherited from Chucky and Bobby.

Go and think for yourself. I am confident that you have some intelligence and are able to hazard an intelligent post.