Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

WRC RallyRACC2010-Offline event

This Is the 1st offline WRC event, hosted at WRCgameFreekFans
    facebook page! If anyone's Interested, visit here:
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001306796375

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I´m not at Facebook and therefore cannot enter I guess but its great to see how enthuastic the GreekFans are with this game. I´m quite sure that them might get a good amount of entrants. LCD,maybe you could keep us updated. I´m very curious to see how many entrants them has and what has been their way on running the rally.

What comes to Spain at the WRC game,man that I hate these stages at the WRC car :P . J-WRC and S-WRC goes very well but WRC with basic setups is just painful XD . I really don´t know why but France is the only tarmac rally where I have enough grip. Spain and Bulgaria are quite awful in terms of grip.. it feels like you are about to lose the car any second.
    Schlesser-Aventures

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Lol btw Luke is that ur site? ( i just put a reply at one of your foto's ) I am Martijn anyway does Kevin ( Abbring) also join your event? =O
    "Straight roads are for fast cars,Curvy roads are for fast Rally drivers! ~ Colin McRae

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazquez
    Lol btw Luke is that ur site? ( i just put a reply at one of your foto's ) I am Martijn anyway does Kevin ( Abbring) also join your event? =O
    Yeap! I manage the page! Kevin joined a previous Time Attack event, so guess he'll be entering this one too.