RBR Mod Free Championship-Entry Thread and Rules

Okay, please post your entry as follows:

Tannat (forum alias)
    USA (your home country)
    Peugeot 206 (car you will be driving)
    PC (Game format you will be using)
    Wingpad (controller you will be using)

-We can declare teammates as the entry list builds

-Right now I will let car choice be free, but if this becomes a Spec Subaru/Citroen etc etc championship I will impose sanctions!!!
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Rules and regulations part 1

I'm certain to forget some things (please comment and critique) but here is a go:

-This is a WRC only championship (in other words you cannot use the MG)
    -NO supperally-if you crash, then thats that...
    -Pacenotes-audio only, no visual
    -Reduced damage to be used initially with the distinct possibility of realistic damage later in the year
    -Gears-neutral lock and gear protection allowed
    -NO pacecar ghosts (see options menu) are alowed

-This championship will use the 6 venues (GB, Japan, France, Finland, USA, Australia) and two weather conditions (Bad or good, no random) only. As the title states this is a mod free championship.

-Skins will be allowed as long as the original physics of the car being skinned remains intact. Players using skins must inform other players what skin is being used as well as what car is being skinned.

-There will be a drivers', manufacturers, and teams championship. Points will be given 10-6-4-3-2-1 if six players enter or 10-8-6-5-4-3-2-1 for more than six entries.

-For the Manufacturers championship only the highest placed finisher for each marque will score points.

-For the Teams championship both team members are eligible to score points (only two members allowed per team).

-One drop score will be allowed for each participant for the season.

-While submission on time is encouraged if an extension is needed please request before the submission deadline. If a request is not received before the deadline then no extension will be given.

What did I miss?
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 103 Times in 39 Posts
    Don't think you missed anything there. I assume you'll let us know how to submit times and where to send them when the first thread is made?

ps29
    UK
    Peugeot 206 (skinned as red Marlboro livery)
    PC
    Gamepad

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Macd
    Scotland
    Subaru '00
    PC
    G25
    Colin Steele McRae ...5 August 1968 - 15 September 2007...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pettersolberg29
    Don't think you missed anything there. I assume you'll let us know how to submit times and where to send them when the first thread is made?
    Yes-will do

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Frozzy
    Scotland
    Hyundai accent (TBC)
    PS2
    ps2 controller

dunno if there will be a speed diference between the pc and the ps2 but i hope to have a fun time racing against you guys :-P
    Not changing signature until J-M Latvala wins his first WRC Championship 6 Rallies Won so Far !

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hope we have a few more than 4..........

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I may enter, but I may be busy over the coming weeks, as I have a lot of assignment work for college, so I'll think it over.
    Whats a uni?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IronRooster92
    I may enter, but I may be busy over the coming weeks, as I have a lot of assignment work for college, so I'll think it over.
    Hope you can make it, IR

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Neverknow
    Estonia
    Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VII
    PC
    Logitech Driving Force GT
    <Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes>