Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

TOCA 2: Ford vs Vauxhall championship

After the TOCA 2 championship which tannat is running has finished, I was thinking of setting up another Toca 2 championship, but this time, its going to be a British variation of V8 Supercars which means its Ford vs Vauxhall(the british equivalent of Holden)

The rules would be similer to tannats championship, but with some key differences,

The only cars allowed to be used would be the Ford Mondeo and the Vauxhall Vectra.

No swapping between cars between the season, one permanent entry for the entire championship.

Along with the Drivers and Manufactures championship, there will also be a Teams championship.

Feedback most welcome
    Whats a uni?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Interesting concept, Rooster

Count me in
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tannat
    Interesting concept, Rooster

Count me in
    hey, thanks tannat, I got the idea when I was watching highlights of the Bathhurst 1000, hopefully some of the entrants in the current TOCA 2 championship will enter.
    Whats a uni?

Liked 14 Times in 13 Posts
    I'm not making promises that I'll be there, but I'll keep it in mind
    Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 52Paddy
    I'm not making promises that I'll be there, but I'll keep it in mind
    cheers mate
    Whats a uni?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IronRooster92
    hey, thanks tannat, I got the idea when I was watching highlights of the Bathhurst 1000, hopefully some of the entrants in the current TOCA 2 championship will enter.

If you really are a fan of the V8s then TOCA Race Driver 1, 2 or 3 is a must...

But I'll wager you know this already

We had some really good TRD V8 championships on the forum

I vaguely recall a 2 hour Bathurst race.

Paddy might recall better

You might find some interesting threads using the advanced search function and TRD and V8 as search terms.

I recall hosting a TRD2 (or was it 3) V8s versus DTMs (or was it Brit GTs) at Spa. It was a good one-off race...
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 14 Times in 13 Posts
    Yes, I remember them championships and, vaguely, the two-hour event. Perhaps we could attempt to revive a championship with the TRD games after the Toca 2 championship instead. It might be a more popular option.
    Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 52Paddy
    Yes, I remember them championships and, vaguely, the two-hour event. Perhaps we could attempt to revive a championship with the TRD games after the Toca 2 championship instead. It might be a more popular option.

that sounds good, I've been searching through the forums and have been looking at some of the Toca Race Driver 3 championships, they seemed pretty cool.
    Whats a uni?