Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    Can't disagree with Pino there......
    What? Ralli-makkara isn't good?
    I could really use a fish right now

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eki
    What? Ralli-makkara isn't good?
    It's good, but you have to have it at a rally for it to be properly good
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 6 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pino
    Indeed...starting with crappy foods :
    Fatti i cazzi tuoi............. .............................................., che vivi cent'anni !!!

You liked the fish!
    Another Flying Finn

Liked 66 Times in 54 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Jan Yeo
    The majority of the English press and fans wouldn't let that stand but I think that it's quite good.

We're the same with the taxing thing, we'll have a good moan but at the end of the day we'll still keep buying things. I tend to think that the Finns and the British are fairly similar in some ways, we're both reknowned for being reserved and seem to have similarly dry senses of humour (on the whole). If only we had some top level rally drivers..
    Oh I miss the glory days when we had two great rally drivers.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    Can't disagree with Pino there......
    Remind me about great Australian cuisine?
    Tazio 14/3/2015: I'll give every member on this forum 1,000.00 USD if McLaren fails to podium this season!

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brown, Jon Brow
    Oh I miss the glory days when we had two great rally drivers.

Remind me about great Australian cuisine?
    They are selling kangaroo meat in my local supermarket. Haven't bought any. Couldn't eat Skippy.

Liked 387 Times in 327 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eki
    I wonder why it took so long to get rid of the Ceausescus.
    What? I'm talking about a yesterday event.....

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Jon, you seem to be unable to make the distinction between food cooked in a country and food which comes from a contry.
    Rule 1 of the forum, always accuse anyone who disagrees with you of bias.I would say that though.

Liked 311 Times in 207 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A.F.F.
    Fatti i cazzi tuoi............. .............................................., che vivi cent'anni !!!

You liked the fish!
    I was talking about take away food :
    When you're tired of rallying...you're tired of life

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gadjo_dilo
    What? I'm talking about a yesterday event.....
    I mean if it's easy to start a riot in Romania, why didn't they overthrow Ceausescu sooner. Didn't Romanians take quite a lot crap from Ceausescu before they decided to overthrow him? Or did you mean the Romanians are now more prone to riot than 30 years ago?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A.F.F.
    Well, Finland is out of the European football championships, again. I couldn't care a rat's a** about it but it was peculiar to see the press conference after the crucial game against Hungary we should have won. One reporter dared to ask the coach ( Stuart Baxter ) should he resign? Baxter said; no, why should I? The reporter said that because you lost the game. Baxter asked from the reporter if he knows anything about football? He said he has not coached but he has watched. And baxter said that his mom watched his dad driving a car for 35 years and she still can't drive herself. And the reporter said nothing more....

I don't know how things are in UK?? Would this guy's head be on a plate and the rest of his torso hanged?? I'd imagine there would be dozen of reporters insisting an explanation or a resign. And surely they would not be silenced by the coach??

Another thing... In Finland we have tax over a tax. Everything is frigging expensive. Should something unfair happen by the goverment, something wrong for the people... well, like in France there hundreds of thousands of people on the barricades demanding a change. What happen here? About a twenty people on the stairs of the parlament house and the rest of the citizens grumbling at home behind the curtains that this is f****d up. And after a couple of weeks, we settle... we just settle for things and pay some more, waiting for another thing to happen.

When you guys come to visit us, just cut in the line and say this is my right, and we'll let you pass
    Our taxation doesn't really differ from most European countries all things such as health care considered. And Finland is not the most expensive country in Europe, Norway, for example, is more expensive and sadly globalisation also means that prices tend to do that (globalise) as well all over Europe.

The reason we don't go to barricades is that there really isn't any reason to do so, not really. So politics are crooks, yep, but according to statistics, they are more so in most countries.

But talking about football and Baxter, they should fire him and stop playing football all together. We don't need it, don't know how to do it and we've got hockey.
    “Leave me alone!”