Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I wouldn't think the climate in Minnesota would be appealing to the average Somali. On the other hand, Minnesota is also known as "the land of 10,000 lakes" so perhaps they want to expand their piracy trade. Maybe open some piracy schools or something.
    If legislation makes you equal, you aren't.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jag_Warrior
    Gee, Bob... coming from the likes of you, that really hurts. Kinda like a pig covered in mud and #### telling me that I need to take a shower.

Since you're too obtuse to get it right off the bat, I'll explain what I meant (but only once this time... try to get it the first time, OK?)

Roamy/Fousto said:
    "Enact religious and racial profiling for immigration!!!!!"

So I am saying that a man who does Nazi/SS themed reenactments (with his teenage son, no less :crazy , if elected to Congress and then the Presidency, would be perfectly suited to carry out this racial/ethnic/religious purity goal of his. Get it now? Yes, no... gotta think about it for 20 minutes?
    OK- just more of your normal grade school babble, without a base or an intellegient purpose.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eki
    It's different alright. Foreigners don't come and kill the natives like they used to, they are assumed to assimilate. Unless of course they are Americans, in which case they want the rest of the world (Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, North Korea, etc) to become like they are.
    As usual more baseless bs after a moronic analogy.

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Riebe
    OK- just more of your normal grade school babble, without a base or an intellegient purpose.
    Let's stick to reality, Bob. I could illustrate a five factorial DOE and you wouldn't understand that any better than you would the expression "2+2=4"... or the quip I was making to Roamy.

We've already seen that in a battle of wits, your supply of ammo is nonexistent. But do keep playing, nonetheless. Like a cat with a slow moving mouse, I do enjoy playing with you from time to time.
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 177 Times in 122 Posts
    on a roll eh bob?
    United in diversity !!!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TOgoFASTER
    Now that is fully imperceptive.
    There are many educated immigrants who are not allowed in because they do not meet strict standards that apply if they do not come from a civil war, or are in supposed danger- oh boo hoo hoo, those poor oppressed people who live in those icky countries get a free ride because they are too chicken -sh-t to fight to save their own country, but hey, liberals over here have millions of other peoples money they will gladly give them to come here where they can start a terrorist net-work where no one bothers them, until it is too late.

If the liberal people at NPR say it is a problem now, maybe the liberal progressive twits should have pulled their heads out of their butts before spending other peoples money.

We had two Somali restaurants in town, one I still go to, is run by a great gent; the other closed now, I went there once.

I was standing across the street when the open sign came on so I thought I would check out Somali food.
    I went in sat for about five minutes with people, some who I imagine ran the place, giving me looks, when one finally came over and said we are not open.
    I said the light is on, and he replied, that means nothing.

Of course of the two in town this is the only one where police were called to make arrests.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ArrowsFA1
    Where is there any suggestion that the people you talk about are terrorists or are intent on fighting and killing anyone in the US?
    Because several of the Minnesota Somalis have already died fighting with the terrorists over there and that is the topic that the entire show was about.

They discussed why Minn. had become the center of U.S. investigation of Somali terrorists and how they are recruited over here.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by donKey jote
    center for Somali terrorists
    Another of Bob's paranoie... I guess listening to NPR beats listening to those voices in his head
    Umm, Donkey that is what the U.S. Government is saying, and was the topic of the show, now take your pills and go back to bed, your mother is calling.

Perhaps you should listen to NPR and not watch Sesame Street.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eki
    Bob doesn't believe in freedom. At least in freedom of people to be like they are or want to be and not like Bob wants them to be.
    Hmmm, that is similar to your attitude toward the Jews in Israel, so what is your
    point?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jag_Warrior
    Let's stick to reality, Bob. I could illustrate a five factorial DOE and you wouldn't understand that any better than you would the expression "2+2=4"... or the quip I was making to Roamy.

We've already seen that in a battle of wits, your supply of ammo is nonexistent. But do keep playing, nonetheless. Like a cat with a slow moving mouse, I do enjoy playing with you from time to time.
    You just keep saying that, maybe eventually you will convince some how witty you are, until them keep them coming.

Try posting something some time that has a point and is not grade school insult level, and maybe you will be taken seriously- oops my above response is awfully close to your rattle-babble style, ewwww, as Count Floyd would say-- that is really scary.