Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Somali terrorists

As I write this I am listening to National Public Radio as they speak of how and why Minnesota has become the center for Somali terrorists and why.

They seem to like to, deliberate or not, make the excuse they are refugees from a country in war even though one Somali young man said the greatest part of the problem, speaking from his own life, is the parents will not assimilate and get money from the government so they and their children have no reason to try to do better, while the parents resist assimilation or attempt to improve. (Somalis have one of the highest school drop out rates, if not the highest, in Minn.)

In the Bloomberg magazine is an article about Turkish Muslims in Germany, which says their greatest enemy is lack of assimilation, mean while the Pres. of Turkey calls assimilation a crime against humanity; therefore if Muslim leaders preach against assimilation it is not a surprise Muslims refuse to assimilate as their parents and political leaders tell them not to.

The solution- put heavy restrictions and requirements on them before they let them in.
    Assimilate or you get a one-way return ticket.
    There is a war in their homeland, tough, fight and kill people in your homeland not here where welfare supports you.
    Minn. political liberal asses are the reason Minn. now has this problem, perhaps politicians should worry more about people that live here before letting human debri come over to kill the hands that feed them.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Riebe
    Assimilate or you get a one-way return ticket.
    Too bad they hadn't that in the Americas already since 1492. I'm sure feathered headgear would suit you.
    I could really use a fish right now

Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts
    STOP ALL IMMIGRATION NOW !!! START DEPORTATION IMMEDIATELY !!!

Enact religious and racial profiling for immigration!!!!!

NMM - you can figure this one out on your own!!
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts
    The TIREs need to elect this guy as their leader

http://www.geertwilders.nl/index.php...k=view&id=1702
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Roamy
    STOP ALL IMMIGRATION NOW !!! START DEPORTATION IMMEDIATELY !!!

Enact religious and racial profiling for immigration!!!!!

NMM - you can figure this one out on your own!!
    Elect Rich Iott (second from the right) to Congress, and then the Presidency, and I think he can help you with that.

"Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eki
    Too bad they hadn't that in the Americas already since 1492. I'm sure feathered headgear would suit you.
    This nor any part of the world is similar to 1492 that analogy is incredibly stupid.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jag_Warrior
    Elect Rich Iott (second from the right) to Congress, and then the Presidency, and I think he can help you with that.

Why, you prefer these people?
    What ever you are saying makes you look ineptly ignorant.

At least the people on NPR said we have a serious problem that is getting worse, but then when some liberals live with their heads stuck in dark tunnels, such responses are to be expected.

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    This nor any part of the world is similar to 1492 that analogy is incredibly stupid.
    It's different alright. Foreigners don't come and kill the natives like they used to, they are assumed to assimilate. Unless of course they are Americans, in which case they want the rest of the world (Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, North Korea, etc) to become like they are.

Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts

Good ol' Bob... always great for a laugh

What ever you are saying makes you look ineptly ignorant.
    Gee, Bob... coming from the likes of you, that really hurts. Kinda like a pig covered in mud and #### telling me that I need to take a shower.

Since you're too obtuse to get it right off the bat, I'll explain what I meant (but only once this time... try to get it the first time, OK?)

Roamy/Fousto said:
    "Enact religious and racial profiling for immigration!!!!!"

So I am saying that a man who does Nazi/SS themed reenactments (with his teenage son, no less :crazy , if elected to Congress and then the Presidency, would be perfectly suited to carry out this racial/ethnic/religious purity goal of his. Get it now? Yes, no... gotta think about it for 20 minutes?
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jag_Warrior

Is the tall guy wearing a skirt? Why doesn't he assimilate and wear pants like other men?