Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tannat
    We could have a very interesting title battle in this final round, gang....
    I can't wait for Snetterton, -#1JTFan and JonBrown's battle for the championship, and mine and Paddys battle for 4th. Its be gonna be great!
    Whats a uni?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IronRooster92
    I can't wait for Snetterton, -#1JTFan and JonBrown's battle for the championship, and mine and Paddys battle for 4th. Its be gonna be great!
    Indeed-two good tight battles..

Anyone have any input on weather for the final races?
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Indeed-two good tight battles..

Anyone have any input on weather for the final races?
    how about for the 1st race we have 3 laps and rain. but for the final race, we have sunny weather, but have it for 20 laps, a true grand finale
    Whats a uni?

Liked 14 Times in 13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IronRooster92
    how about for the 1st race we have 3 laps and rain. but for the final race, we have sunny weather, but have it for 20 laps, a true grand finale
    Good idea

I like the idea of using "changeable" weather too, but it would probably make the outcome unfair.
    Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Shorter races generally=tighter finishes, so I'll probably keep the 3 lap/5 lap format

Two completely dry races would be straight fights, although grip mis not so reduced in rain versus storm mode.

Perhaps 3 laps rain and 5 laps cloudy will be the settings...
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Shorter races generally=tighter finishes, so I'll probably keep the 3 lap/5 lap format

Two completely dry races would be straight fights, although grip mis not so reduced in rain versus storm mode.

Perhaps 3 laps rain and 5 laps cloudy will be the settings...
    the reason I thought about a 20 lapper is because it could be classed as a endurance race in a way, where mistakes could cost racers dearly, which IMO would be great to decide the champion.
    Whats a uni?