Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Liked 17 Times in 15 Posts
    You can download the monte mod from the rallyesim site as a seperate download which installs and uninstalls by itself.

@ps29, stupid question but you are running the monte mod from rallyesim hey? This is the problem with rallyesim, they mess around with the physics and don't cover it properly.

@LCD, what are you entering?
    CMR4L titles: 2, RBR MF Cup titles: 2
    :champion:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I have tried out the Monte Carlo mod from rallyesim.fr and came to conclusion that it is only cosmetic mod, no physics changes compared to original stages. Three stages (Cote d'Abroz I & II, Joux Plane) I tried I was using dry asphalt tires and I could get very high level grip even on icy patches. I tried the same stages with RSRBR's monte mod and spun off on the first corner with ice/snow.
    <Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes>

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Just sent my enrty!

edit: I'll keep using RSRBR10 for this season too!

Liked 103 Times in 39 Posts
    That explains it then. I'm simply going to have to try and force RSRBR to work...

Hmm, well the only other way to do it would be for someone neutral like say NeverKnow to do a comparison run through the stages and I could work out the percentage difference in speed between the 2 and then ps29 just does the stages using the graphics and I work it out from there. I don't know how else to do it. Any suggestions?

Meanwhile here is the updated entry list:

Liked 103 Times in 39 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce D
    Hmm, well the only other way to do it would be for someone neutral like say NeverKnow to do a comparison run through the stages and I could work out the percentage difference in speed between the 2 and then ps29 just does the stages using the graphics and I work it out from there. I don't know how else to do it. Any suggestions?
    That's very complicated just for my benefit though. I'll fiddle around with the Monte mod and RSRBR and when it takes me over 3 mins to do Cote d'Arbroz I know that I have the right mod.

p.s. thanks Bruce for trying to make it easier - maybe it'll be easier in other events without RSRBR.
    p.p.s may need a deadline extension if I have to use RSRBR.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Off topic-somewhat...

I'd be willing to host a non RSRBR championship if the interest was there
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    @Ps. i would try doing a complete uninstall of rbr, and rbrsr + any related programs, Delete the rbr folder in program files, then restart your pc and try re installing rbr then the patch. then rbrsr and all the updates, then the car pack.

I seem to remember having a problem similar to yours, but I don't have a clue how I fixed it
    Colin Steele McRae ...5 August 1968 - 15 September 2007...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce D
    There is quite a large margin for error there, I would suggest an average time difference by two or more people, but that's quite a lot of effort.
    Colin Steele McRae ...5 August 1968 - 15 September 2007...