Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pettersolberg29
    Great drive MacD - can only echo you in saying I'm delighted to have a lock-out of the podium with OMV Redbull.
    Delighted with my pace on a couple of stages - it all went wrong on SS4 and 5 which I expected, but it shows potential! Glad to win Cote D'Arbroz as I spent ages fine tuning set up to go flat out on it. More suprised with the huge gap on SS1 - seemed even up to split 2 then somehow I pulled something out the hat.
    Anyway, congrats to MacD and NK and to all who finished! Shame you couldn't take part Bruce but thanks for sorting it out for us.
    Did you use wet tarmac tires throughout, PS29?
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 103 Times in 39 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tannat
    Did you use wet tarmac tires throughout, PS29?
    Nope-used snow tyres for most stages but don't remember exactly which ones. I know I used wet tarmac for Cote D'arbroz and one other.

Liked 14 Times in 13 Posts
    Looking at the splits, I hadn't a patch on anyone, anywhere. Time to move on
    Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Finally have a chance to type on a computer and not a phone

Really happy to have won, it was really close in parts, and to get full points for OMV. We've got our title defence off to a great start. First 1-2-3 finish if I remember correctly? Really looking forward to the rest of the season now

I'm aiming for consistency as well as speed this season, since that seemed to be my undoing in season 2

@bruce : luckily juex plane had been my testing stage so i knew it quite well. I think I ran that stage in every weather and surface imaginable :O
    Colin Steele McRae ...5 August 1968 - 15 September 2007...

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce D
    Well technically you don't even need to install their plugin, just use their cars if you want to use more updated cars. The original cars are allowed too so the choice is yours. Give me a shout if you want to know how to install new cars.
    I would consider installing RSRBR, but it seems quite complicated, you wouldn't be able to help would you? i'm on Windows 7 if thats of any importance

Liked 17 Times in 15 Posts
    The easiest way is to download the main installer and then the big car pack and just install both. Not really that difficult. The problem comes if you want to keep it up to date all the time. Let me know specific questions and either me or someone here will help.
    CMR4L titles: 2, RBR MF Cup titles: 2
    :champion:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce D
    The easiest way is to download the main installer and then the big car pack and just install both. Not really that difficult. The problem comes if you want to keep it up to date all the time. Let me know specific questions and either me or someone here will help.
    cheers mate, I'll try that out sometime