Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Liked 17 Times in 15 Posts

F1 2010 online gamertags

Thought it would be nice to get a thread going where people post their gamertags. Please post what system you are on as well, cos we can't play against people on other systems. Here's the ones I've seen so far:

Copy the list and paste into a response and then add your name - that way the list stays up to date in the last post

Forum Name - Gamertag (System)

BruceD - BruceD77 (PC)
    X-ecutioner - CaptainRaiden (PC)

IronRooster92 - IronRooster92 (PS3)

gloomyDAY - GLOOMDAY (?)
    CMR4L titles: 2, RBR MF Cup titles: 2
    :champion:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think online is where this game's real strength is. No bugs or glitches affecting it there, and the races are a blast! Too bad we can't have cross-platform races. Would have been interesting.

Anyway, guys who have this game for the PC, add me and Bruce. We'll be hosting custom races every evening (probably). The more clean racers we can get, the more fun it would be.

Maybe even full race weekends with all three qualifying sessions and 100% race distance with pit-stops. Wouldn't that be something?

Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Mr Jan Yeo - mrjanyeo or Mr Jan Yeo, can't remember if it has spaces (360 but same name on PSN too )
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

BruceD - BruceD77 (PC)
    Mr Jan Yeo - Mr Jan Yeo *spaces?* (PS3 & Xbox)
    gloomyDAY - GLOOMDAY (?)

@ X-ecutioner - I might not be on tonight and definately not on Saturday night so I can't make every night. I'll be around when I'm around.

As far as I know you can only have 15min qualifying and change the length of races. No full weekends as far as I remember.

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce D
    @ X-ecutioner - I might not be on tonight and definately not on Saturday night so I can't make every night. I'll be around when I'm around.
    Of course no Saturday and Sunday night for me either. I was talking about during the week, since I think I can manage one or two online races in the evening (probably) to unwind before hitting the sack. But that again depends on how much work I have that day.

Teenage days were the best, where I could throw caution to the wind and play until kingdom come. I think it was EA's F1 2000 that I finished the whole career mode in one day playing on a keyboard, on my old Celeron PC.

Quote Originally Posted by X-ecutioner
    I think I can manage one or two online races in the evening (probably) to unwind before hitting the sack
    Are you kidding me?! After last night's race I was so pumped up ready for another race it was a joke. Took a lot of self control to go to bed.

Teenage days were the best, where I could throw caution to the wind and play until kingdom come. I think it was EA's F1 2000 that I finished the whole career mode in one day playing on a keyboard, on my old Celeron PC.
    Showing my age here but when I first got F1GP (or GP1 as it's known now, the first of Geoff Crammond's F1 games), I played it for 9 hours straight! Finished a whole championship and everything.

BruceD - BruceD77 (PC)
    Mr Jan Yeo - Mr Jan Yeo *spaces?* (PS3 & Xbox)
    gloomyDAY - GLOOMDAY (?)
    bblocker68 - bblocker68 (PC)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I have a 360 as well, but its not online at the moment, so I'll post my 360 gamertag when its online
    Whats a uni?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    the problem I have with playing online is my ISP, Orange, has a fair use policy during the hours of 6pm to midnight of 5GB, and if I go over that, I'll get 'capped', so I'm limited to playing during the day, which is annoying as most people play during the evenings.
    Whats a uni?