Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Its cruel for the organisers the lack of interest this event has generated, I hope it survives another year as it seems a decent event.

ANyone know what Craig breen didnt enter? I'd have thought after a season in the Fiesta he would be ready to try his hand against similar cars by now? He'd have had a good chance of a top5 finish
    Deep down I'm a sound bloke!

Liked 341 Times in 189 Posts
    Kronos Scotland test with Meeke, Neuville and Cetinkaya:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPOR17rmB1M

Quote Originally Posted by cut the b.s.
    Its cruel for the organisers the lack of interest this event has generated, I hope it survives another year as it seems a decent event.

ANyone know what Craig breen didnt enter? I'd have thought after a season in the Fiesta he would be ready to try his hand against similar cars by now? He'd have had a good chance of a top5 finish
    I would've thought too that Breen would enter.

Liked 1,369 Times in 712 Posts

SD

Are they doing shakedown today, and will the times be published anywhere ?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Craig is doing Rally GB thats the reason better rally and alot more competiton to gauge your self against.thats the simple reason for ye.

Liked 1,779 Times in 421 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulland
    Are they doing shakedown today, and will the times be published anywhere ?
    7. Shakedown
    There will be no Shakedown at the RACMSA Rally of Scotland.
    Exclusive private testing can be arranged during the rally week through the event organisers.
    Please contact: [email:tow6hw8v]rallyoffice@rallyofscotland.com[/email:tow6hw8v] or +44 (0)1753 765100.
    Colins Crest = Möldri Mätas

Liked 578 Times in 210 Posts
    Yes there is no shakedown here but I hear there were a few teams testing earlier this week. I am just on my way to the airport now so will be able to see what's what. Should be dry for the whole event, maybe even dusty as I don't think it's rained recently (maybe a light shower earlier today if any). It's meant to be cold on Saturday night but I'd say no serious ice to worry about.

Now that I have interweb on my phone I may be able to post some photos up during the event
    If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

Liked 578 Times in 210 Posts
    Yes there is no shakedown here but I hear there were a few teams testing earlier this week. I am just on my way to the airport now so will be able to see what's what. Should be dry for the whole event, maybe even dusty as I don't think it's rained recently (maybe a light shower earlier today if any). It's meant to be cold on Saturday night but I'd say no serious ice to worry about.

Now that I have interweb on my phone I may be able to post some photos up during the event
    If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

Liked 213 Times in 107 Posts
    Will McCormack start the rally ? he is on the entry list of the Rallye d'Antibes

Quote Originally Posted by vino_93
    Will McCormack start the rally ? he is on the entry list of the Rallye d'Antibes
    Vino, he's changed his plans, Citroen Sport fitted the latest spec drive shafts earlier this week (he's had a few breakages) and he's now in Antibes in his C2.