Page 151 of 166 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1656
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HarriK
    Because in Finland it's not allowed to be co-driver without the license...Just wondering what gonna happen...
    I heard the same about Sweden - but I think, this would be a stupid rule! A co-driver doesn't need the driving licence, he even doesn't need to know driving...

Liked 1,510 Times in 896 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek
    This very much depends also on the legislative of particular country. I know about problems Barum rally organizers had to allow Kruuda start in Barum with only Estonian driving licence (he was 17). He did several WRC events but in Czech republic he couldn't start. After all they managed to get exception but this may be in other countries as well. There is no global law concerning this.
    Are Special Stages - public roads? where police have all rights? If yes - should penalize every driver for speeding. Av. speed over 100km/h they not driving on motorways so should keep 90 or 60. If not - they must don't care who and how drive on SS. Police area is - liaisons.

Anyway that's police catch:
    Petter with 112kph speed at 13:55
    Kimi with 92kph at 12:59
    Goransson with 92kph at 13:40
    Linari with 95kph at 13:28

I don't know Swedish law's and speedlimits but 17 kph deference with Petter's speed and Linary make withdrawal of driving license for Petter, and not for Linari?

Liked 11,171 Times in 4,437 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FabiaFan
    I heard the same about Sweden - but I think, this would be a stupid rule! A co-driver doesn't need the driving licence, he even doesn't need to know driving...
    It's not so stupid because there is no separate license for driver and co-driver. Both have same license and it doesn't matter who is driving, therefore they should be applied same rules to obtain the license.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

Liked 69 Times in 32 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DonJippo
    They don't use tactics in IRC
    It depends if Quesnel is there or not. In Monte Carlo he was there, and we had tactits. But usually IRC don't have tactics.

Let's look at Ford, The excelent 2nd place of Mads Ostberg was not possible if Quesnel was team manager at Ford.

Did Loeb manage to reach the end of rally??
    Three gears are enough!

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KKS
    Are Special Stages - public roads? where police have all rights? If yes - should penalize every driver for speeding. Av. speed over 100km/h they not driving on motorways so should keep 90 or 60. If not - they must don't care who and how drive on SS. Police area is - liaisons.

Anyway that's police catch:
    Petter with 112kph speed at 13:55
    Kimi with 92kph at 12:59
    Goransson with 92kph at 13:40
    Linari with 95kph at 13:28

I don't know Swedish law's and speedlimits but 17 kph deference with Petter's speed and Linary make withdrawal of driving license for Petter, and not for Linari?
    31+ km/h on 80 km/h road = withdrawal of driving license.

Regarding the speed on SS the organiser has an exception from the authorities regarding speeds etc during the competition.
    for fun? never! sports are serious stuff.
    my wrc/irc/rally blog: http://www.maxattack.net

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    i think Loeb finished the rally....no news that he retired so its good.

Liked 191 Times in 91 Posts
    "Solberg was caught speeding on Friday, going 112kmph in an 80kmph zone. Swedish Police decided that 48hours after the event his licence will be revoked, as a result Chris Patterson had to drive his Citroen DR3. Patterson completed the stage in 3m13.9s, the co-driver was 51.2s behind Ogier the current stage leader."
    hmm..sounds like me that police do not automatically give that 48h in Sweden but now they gived it. But is was too short time...
    Sääli on sairautta! ;)

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    not a great time by Patterson LOL, but you have to give him credit for completing the stage, well done, and managed to get the car to fifth!

Liked 1,510 Times in 896 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by swordsman
    31+ km/h on 80 km/h road = withdrawal of driving license.

Regarding the speed on SS the organiser has an exception from the authorities regarding speeds etc during the competition.
    tnx. So 1kph decide Petters result? if it's will be 111kph everything will be OK?

Liked 34 Times in 21 Posts
    If you lose your license, you can request a temporary license so you can get your car and family back home. It's pretty nice if you come from another country. This temporary license works in 48 hours.