Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Liked 16 Times in 16 Posts
    [quote="Zico"]

Well they stick with Hamilton who is a great driver, but makes plenty of silly mistakes too. Think Italy 2009 & 2010 where he crashed, Canada pit lane crash etc etc.
    "But it aint how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." Rocky.

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 555-04Q2
    Well they stick with Hamilton who is a great driver, but makes plenty of silly mistakes too. Think Italy 2009 & 2010 where he crashed, Canada pit lane crash etc etc.
    In three years time, Vettel would have matured, and he will be one helluva driver all round. One of those guys who can only be beaten if they have mechanical problems or if some rash driver (like Vettel Mk 1) runs into him.
    When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout

Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Strange comments for three years ahead. Who knows where we will be by then? Vettel might be a WDC and undisputed number one at red bull by then, or we could have some new hotshot blowing everyone's doors off.
    All other opinions are wrong....

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic
    Strange comments for three years ahead. Who knows where we will be by then? Vettel might be a WDC and undisputed number one at red bull by then, or we could have some new hotshot blowing everyone's doors off.
    Well, there is one advantage about predicting what will happen in three years time. Who can remember?
    When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout

Liked 644 Times in 509 Posts
    Whitmarsh does state quite clearly that he will try to sign him if he continues to improve.
    I can only speculate that he is doing this to get/keep Kettels’ attention, as there will be others trying to sign him as well.
    May the forza be with you

Liked 26 Times in 26 Posts
    Could be MW playing games. Better Seb think about McLaren in 2013 than his 2010 season with Red Bull. Now of course, Seb won't get distracted by that kind of talk, that is unless the media don't ask him and his team about it all weekend
    Riccardo Patrese - 256GPs 1977-1993

Quote Originally Posted by ArrowsFA1
    Could be MW playing games. Better Seb think about McLaren in 2013 than his 2010 season with Red Bull. Now of course, Seb won't get distracted by that kind of talk, that is unless the media don't ask him and his team about it all weekend
    I wonder how aggravated, and distracted JB and The Boss will get if the media peppers them with questions along the same lines :

Liked 14 Times in 14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Valve Bounce
    BS. Just ask DC. But, of course, you are entitled to your view and your elongated explanations to the contrary, of which I have no interest.
    Coulthard was never on the same racing planet as Hakkinnen. He had some good races but Mika may have looked to be number 1 because of the Woking policy. Coulthard had as much chance in an equal car to that of Mika - problem is that Hakkinen was on the same level as Schumacher.

But if you know anything about McLaren you would not be sceptical. Unless of course think that people such as Mika, Ron Dennis and Jo Ramirez are liars.
    Jense - Mclaren MP4-25 :D
    MonzaOne :D

Liked 14 Times in 14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazio
    I wonder how aggravated, and distracted JB and The Boss will get if the media peppers them with questions along the same lines :
    Neither Lewis nor Jense have the average weak and pathetic attention span that most people have.

F1 racing drivers have the attention span that elite combat troops and pilots are trained to learn.

Ergo - they would tell the moronic journalist [politely] not to ask such stupid quetions - because the good scribes in f1 would never ask such a pointless and groundless question.
    Jense - Mclaren MP4-25 :D
    MonzaOne :D

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Devote
    Neither Lewis nor Jense have the average weak and pathetic attention span that most people have.

F1 racing drivers have the attention span that elite combat troops and pilots are trained to learn.

Ergo - they would tell the moronic journalist [politely] not to ask such stupid quetions - because the good scribes in f1 would never ask such a pointless and groundless question.
    But they would bother Vettel with them?
    I think you’ve lost the plot slick!
    Once again you’ve stuck your nose into an inquiry I had addressed to another member’s comment who I quoted.
    To say nothing of ignoring the smiling emoticon indicating I was being facetious

ailor: Nice troll bro!