Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    You guys pick a European track other than Valencia....

What the Italian track, or the German one?
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I was thinking on these set of rules:

Instead of being based only on lap time, scoring will be allocated in terms of race position. if two riders each finish in the same position, then the faster overall race time will decide the position.

for example, you might finish, first in a race, but someone else may finish first as well, so if your race time is slower, you would actually finish second

each round will be a 'race weekend', with practice, qualifying, superpole and two races. for that reason, the race calender will not be large(plus this is the first time I've organised something like this)

feedback welcomed
    Whats a uni?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IronRooster92
    each round will be a 'race weekend', with practice, qualifying, superpole and two races. for that reason, the race calender will not be large(plus this is the first time I've organised something like this)

feedback welcomed
    Would all of this(practice, qualifying, superpole and two races) be submitted at once?
    9-23-2006 Cadey-Lee Deacon,The Rocket Pub, New Parks, Leicester: Little one, through some miracle of reincarnation may you be given a second chance at a full life. You\'ll not soon leave our thoughts and prayers ;(

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tannat
    Would all of this(practice, qualifying, superpole and two races) be submitted at once?
    no, qualifying can be sent before the race results if you so desire.(practice doesn't really matter)
    Whats a uni?

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IronRooster92
    no, qualifying can be sent before the race results if you so desire.(practice doesn't really matter)
    Cool

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    hmm, not many people, oh well, I least I tried.
    Whats a uni?